Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Auckland MBChB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaw

Lurker
How do you study for progress tests in third year? Did you buy review textbooks to revise MBChB II content?

chrisi

Does anyone know when the results will be released. I don't have anything as yet and the med interviews start tomorrow. Im loosing hope. Should i have been informed by now if i was to be successful. Do they inform you in advance to attend an interview or do they tell you on the last minute? I have no idea !!​

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
G'day all,

All the best for those of you who have interviews for Medicine this year.

Now I've gotten a few things straightened out and a bit more coin in the bank I'll be returning to uni for FY in 2017.

Speaking of coin, if anybody wants a little bit over the summer I'm willing to part with a bit for some CHEM110 up-to-speed-getting.

And before anybody asks; yes I am "retaking" FY but no, you cannot try this at home. I got a late deletion halfway through the first semester.

I am not sure if it was your intention to communicate with the current MBChB students but if you intended to communicate with the current OLY1 or prospective students, then you should try the threads here.
http://medstudentsonline.com.au/forum/forums/nz-entrance-discussion.115/
Noone here, I believe, will be having interviews.

Have a nice day :)

Kiwiology

MSO Lawyer
I am not sure if it was your intention to communicate with the current MBChB students but if you intended to communicate with the current OLY1 or prospective students, then you should try the threads here.
Noone here, I believe, will be having interviews.

Have a nice day :)

No, I meant to put it on the First Year post but posted it on the wrong thread by mistake (wrong tab!). You can move it if you like. Thanks.

Hi everyone - just wanting to ask if lectures for MBChB II and III are recorded? Thanks :)

Most of them are, >90%. Just the ones involving patient details aren't.

Thinking about wagging already?

spyangel

Most of them are, >90%. Just the ones involving patient details aren't.

Thinking about wagging already?

No, just looking at my options as I may have to commute everyday from Hamilton to Auckland and back. I personally do not want to miss any lectures but I cannot say I will always be on time. Thanks for the info :)

Rob

House Officer
Emeritus Staff
No, just looking at my options as I may have to commute everyday from Hamilton to Auckland and back. I personally do not want to miss any lectures but I cannot say I will always be on time. Thanks for the info :)

:O that would be a mission! You could download and listen to audio for the lectures or something to pass the time on the commute haha.

orilu

Wow that would be quite difficult! You'd still have to come in a couple times a week for labs/tutorials!

But yes, most lectures are recorded.

kokesnz

Just wondering any one here receive scholarships for first year? which ones, what were your ncea results like, what extra curricular did you do ect

wondering what I could do next year to maximize my chances

D
Does anyone know when the results will be released. I don't have anything as yet and the med interviews start tomorrow. Im loosing hope. Should i have been informed by now if i was to be successful. Do they inform you in advance to attend an interview or do they tell you on the last minute? I have no idea !!​
Did you get into med @chrisi?

Status
Not open for further replies.