Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Questions to pi

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
How many marks do you think you need out of 120 to get raw 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 respectively in the methods exams?

Mate I completed VCE in 2011, I have absolutely no idea hahahaha. You're probably better off asking ATAR Notes or someone who is slightly closer to their VCE graduation :)

Mate I completed VCE in 2011, I have absolutely no idea hahahaha. You're probably better off asking ATAR Notes or someone who is slightly closer to their VCE graduation :)
Was the user "paulsterio" on atar notes permanently banned?

Sherlock

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
'A tree
doesn't know it's a tree.
It doesn't know how pretty its flowers are,
or how beautiful they smell,
or how soft and sweet its fruit is.
It can't feel how warm I am with my arms around it.
It can't hear me when I tell it these things.
It doesn't know anything.
I'm glad you're not a tree.'

Thoughts?

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
I felt like making a post and touching base with some of the staffers there. Not intending that to be a long-term thing. My time on AN has well and truly ended, I just don't have the knowledge of VCE to be at all useful.

I felt like making a post and touching base with some of the staffers there. Not intending that to be a long-term thing. My time on AN has well and truly ended, I just don't have the knowledge of VCE to be at all useful.
Do you still lurk atar notes without posting though?

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
Do you still lurk atar notes without posting though?

No this was the first time I've been there in several months. Nothing really of interest to me these days.

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
is still says that you're an "honorary moderator" though?

Yes old "national moderators" who have stepped down from their role get that member category. Similar how many old posters on here have "Emeritus" under their name (e.g. two posters here ADSA wants you!).