Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

ACER and Medentry score difference

Hey

Pretty concerned since my ACER scores for the 3 exams are in the 90s whilst my Medentry scores are in the 60s. I know the ACER exams are easier but I never knew that the difference could be so big :O Is this normal?

(Changing my username ...)

Mana

there are no stupid questions, only people
Administrator
Certainly the ACER papers are much easier than the actual UMAT exam. MedEntry papers are of more variable difficulty though.

Thanks Mana :) I've only done 2 Medentry exams but I never thought the difference between the two would be so huge! It seems that the difference is usually 20-30

Not sure if I'm allowed to comment since I asked this question ages ago but for those who are going to sit the UMAT:

Don't give up and lose all hope until the exam is over! I honestly thought I'd get 50th percentile or even lower (I was being very generous) considering my Medentry scores (I did 3 exams and I got between 40-60/134) but I ended up getting 90+ by some miracle.

Of course, I'm not saying that if you get such scores, you'll end up with the same as I did in the actual exam but try your best! Don't stress too much over a single question- learn the strategies and techniques you can learn and then apply to future questions. :D

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads