Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

CSU Bachelor of Dental Science Offers 2014

Hebejebe

i got the same email as amirbang, about most offers coming out in jan, but on tuesday i got the offer email, that also said on the 20th of december the uac offer would come out and i would have to accept it etc. did anyone else get both emails? ... gee i hope the offer email wasnt a mistake :s

also, my marks from semester 2 at another uni come out tomorrow, and im not expecting them to be great. will that make them change their minds about me getting in or is it already decided?

bang

pretty sure actual ATAR always got considered. you got a provisional offer until your actual ATAR got confirmed.

lol, usually they say if you get 90+ your offer stands, but this year they might decide to count the atar towards your ranking score.

bang

i got the same email as amirbang, about most offers coming out in jan, but on tuesday i got the offer email, that also said on the 20th of december the uac offer would come out and i would have to accept it etc. did anyone else get both emails? ... gee i hope the offer email wasnt a mistake :s

also, my marks from semester 2 at another uni come out tomorrow, and im not expecting them to be great. will that make them change their minds about me getting in or is it already decided?

I think it's best if we wait to hear what hutch/mighty/omm have to say about this change.

mighty

lol, usually they say if you get 90+ your offer stands, but this year they might decide to count the atar towards your ranking score.
They always have. Your ATAR is a part of whether you get an interview offer/offer. It's just that you need a minimum of 90 to be considered.

The email that you get from CSU is an informal offer. Your offer is official when you receive one from UAC. However note that those who have done a degree or have completed a year+ of another degree will have uni results and thus will receive an offer from UAC in the early December round. Everyone else will receive offers in the early January round of offers.

Nah, I don't think so. As long as you're above 5 at this point you should be fine. :)

kaygarcia

Lurker
Hey guys, I'm an Orange local and fellow class member of CSU 2014 dentistry. If you have any questions about Orange such as accommodation etc, feel free to ask :)

Omm

BDSc BSc(HONS) PGradDip Ortho (UK)
Semester 2 of university marks won't be considered for those non-standard applicants.
Confirmed bulk of offers via UAC will be made in January round.

merly13

Lurker
I didn't apply through UAC because I'm already studying a different course at CSU, so I just applied for an internal transferred as I was required to. Any idea how/when I will find out because I won't be getting emails from UAC. Still haven't heard anything at all.

caitlinnoob

I didn't apply through UAC because I'm already studying a different course at CSU, so I just applied for an internal transferred as I was required to. Any idea how/when I will find out because I won't be getting emails from UAC. Still haven't heard anything at all.

+1

Nothing yet :(

kaygarcia

Lurker
This is a reply to Prowsey, sorry I can't pm you without having ten posts.

Hi Prowsey, I guess it depends on you and your housemates. If you want to share be prepared to find some things you have miss it when you need it or not washed. I have been fortunate enough to have tidy housemates with no dramas but I've had really messy house mates as well. It might be best to see what your house mates are like first.

kaygarcia

Lurker
Hi Prowsey, I guess it depends on you and your housemates. If you want to share be prepared to find some things you have miss it when you need it or not washed. I have been fortunate enough to have tidy housemates with no dramas but I've had really messy house mates as well. It might be best to see what your house mates are like first.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Wooohooo!!! Congrats!!

bang

I got one too, however she told me to not post it on any websites lol, but i think it's okay since mighty already posted it.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
I got one too, however she told me to not post it on any websites lol, but i think it's okay since mighty already posted it.

Who told you not to post?

But congrats!!!

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Heh, she could only be really talking about here. oh well! :p