1. UAC and VTAC first round offers have been released! Please do this short, 2 minute survey to help us collect data about cutoffs - best of luck to all! MSO UAC/VTAC Survey here For those who haven't yet filled in our SATAC/TISC survey it is still available here
    Dismiss Notice

CSU dental science subject outlines and timetable

Discussion in 'Dentistry Entrance' started by Shayan, Dec 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Shayan

Shayan Member

Hi All,
    I am starting first year Dentistry at CSU in 2017 and was wondering if anyone from 2016 class was kind enough to send me the subject outlines and subject timetables for the last year.
    As I understand they be posted 2 weeks prior to start, However, I am eligible for credit for some subject and wanted to know what days I will possibly have off -just so I can organise my life around study.

If you are from 2017 class- please say Hi too!!
    Admin: If this thread is not allowed please remove it :)

Merry Xmas all

yuuj likes this.
  2. Hutcherson

Hutcherson Moderator Moderator

Dentist
    Not sure if it has changed since I graduated but if you did the subjects at another university you will not get an credit transfer.
    Credit transfer is for subjects only done at CSU. I would double check this with the dental faculty.

3. lindswebb

lindswebb New Member

Hi Shayan,
    An email may have been sent to you today regarding applying for credit for subjects. Here is the link to access the application:
    Gateway to CSU | Charles Sturt University
    I think course credits are now granted for any prior study at any university.
    As for the subject outlines and timetable it changes each year and comes out last minute so you will probably have to wait to plan your life just a little longer.
    A Facebook group has been set up by the president of the CSU student dental association and if you would like to be added to the group you can search for and join:
    CSU dentistry class of 2021
    Cheerio

4. Shayan

Shayan Member

Hi all,
    Thanks for the info. I have sent my credit application through to CSU and waiting for the outcome.
    @lindswebb Thanks for the FB info. I will join the page shortly.