Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

CSU Interview Offers for 2013 Entry

Hutcherson

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Hey everyone, its about time I make another thread as offers are gonna be out soon :)

Good luck to everyone!

mighty

Good luck everyone! Keep your fingers, toes, arms, legs crossed... seemed to work for me! ;) Best feeling ever when you get the interview offer. :)

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Email isn't it?

ellejay

Ahh thanks for the mini panic attack when I saw the title of this and hadn't got an email yet! Haha. Do they also send out rejection emails?

sbxx

So anxious and nervous to find out if I've got an offer! Should I expect one even if CSU isn't my number 1 preference? (It's my second...) also are the offers sent out with a specific day / time or is it negotiable ? I live interstate so will need to organise time off work / flights, etc to get to orange. Thanks :)

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Yes, you will get interview offers for al your preferences if you qualify.

Do you mean the interview times are negotiable?

D

Deleted member 15192

Thanks, Hutch, for putting this up!

I wish all applicants the very best of luck, and hopefully we'll see some of each other on campus in 2013!
-Crosses fingers-

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
I think old better let hutch or mighty answer but usually the unis give a time frame in which you can pick a time to be interviewed.

DrWho

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am so pumped and nervous at the same time...
GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE WHO HAS APPLIED!
Hopefully one day we will be able to meet these CSU Dent peeps that have been doing an excellent job on this site.

iBoLt

[MENTION=6084]Hutcherson[/MENTION] [MENTION=10872]mighty[/MENTION] [MENTION=5617]miss_universe[/MENTION] thanks so much for helping answer my questions on csu dent related and application. It was extremely helpful and significantly improved my application!

Also thanks for the luck and good luck to all applicants... hopefully we can get in and all be friends :)

ttyl

p.s. hsc is nearly over... yipeee!! ^_^

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Not a problem man. Good luck!

materpriv

I'd also like to appreciate the huge support from those who kindly spent their valuable time in giving heaps of advice.

I have been preparing for CSU Dentistry application for the last 12 months (Yes, it was a long time and felt like forever to me),

but I wouldn't be able to do it by myself without your support.

I wouldn't have any regret if I didn't get my interview offer because I did my best (managed to put my everything into the app form).

It would be great if all of us here could see each other in Orange campus very soon and study Dentistry together not for money but for public health in rural and remote areas.

Thank you, guys. You're legend.