Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Games...

League of Draven

Nemo

Lurker
*Waves*

Well I'm not a med student (yet) (hopefully) but I have been playing a lot of The Walking Dead lately

anyone know any mmo's that has actual australian servers (low ping for aussies) besides DOTA 2, planetside 2?

*Waves*

Well I'm not a med student (yet) (hopefully) but I have been playing a lot of The Walking Dead lately

OMG, I've played last year of season 1 and 400 days last week and i gotta say, it has to be the most intense game out there. It's the number 1 on my list.

m3dhamed

anyone know any mmo's that has actual australian servers (low ping for aussies) besides DOTA 2, planetside 2?

OMG, I've played last year of season 1 and 400 days last week and i gotta say, it has to be the most intense game out there. It's the number 1 on my list.

I haven't played for a while but league of legend has local servers.

I haven't played for a while but league of legend has local servers.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one too. LOL is pretty much the same as DOTA 2 except dota 2 has better graphics. Idk about gameplay.

Btw, just found out a maaad game that has aussie servers!! yay ^^ no lag and instant reaction. "Path of Exile" it was in open beta at the beginning of this year. The game is like Diablo 3 when you look at screenshots but their combat, item, skill etc system is amazing!

Ruth

Maderator
Emeritus Staff
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one too. LOL is pretty much the same as DOTA 2 except dota 2 has better graphics. Idk about gameplay.

Btw, just found out a maaad game that has aussie servers!! yay ^^ no lag and instant reaction. "Path of Exile" it was in open beta at the beginning of this year. The game is like Diablo 3 when you look at screenshots but their combat, item, skill etc system is amazing!

The people who made Path of Exile are kiwis!

Kiwilander

ZOMG. This thread is still going? Deserves a sticky.

Btw, anyone here finished BioShock Infinite? IMO, best story in a FPS. ever.

Kat92

(Student BNurs WSU). Hopeful for JMP
Not a med student yet but occasionally I might reward myself with something on my Ipad to play when I have completed a certain amount of my lectures and assignments in more harder topics for BDemCare and Psych in the BBest degree. In a way it sort of acts as a bit of a motivator and reward if I am bogged down and in a blank of where to go next, as I can start afresh later or the next day from a new perspective.

rbeee

Lurker
I can't find a recent games thread so I checked this out. Brings back lots of memories! But I am playing Drift Hunters now on my free time. It's great for when I'm stressed out with long readings!