Good sources for practice Q's?

Discussion in 'GAMSAT' started by Roger Ricks, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Roger Ricks

Roger Ricks New Member

Hi, I'm looking to sit the GAMSAT next March. I'm planning on learning all the minimum knowledge by the end of September and I want to spend the 6 months between then and the exam burning through as many practice questions as feasible (alongside practice essays etc etc).

I was wondering if anyone knew of any helpful resources for something like this? A big dump of SIII or SI Q's that are good representatives of the GAMSAT itself?

Thanks!

2. Mana

Mana Intern (UNDS MBBS) Administrator

Junior Medical Officer
    When you register for the GAMSAT you will have the option of purchasing some practice papers from ACER.

There are other preparation courses, but I can't vouch for any of them (or for ACER's material for that matter of which I read two pages) as I have never read their material.

3. GV

GV Member

IMHO Des and the ACER practice papers are all you need. There are online versions of all Des' material floating around if you look hard enough.. :)

4. Recap99

Recap99 New Member

I just want to reiterate this point. Des O'Neill's question bank is second to none in terms of quality and relevance. I don't think the official website is available anymore, but a lot of people are selling their old books on ebay.

5. GV

GV Member

PM me, I may or may not be able to pass the questions on to you. People selling them on gumtree etc are trying to make money unethically...