1. MSO strongly supports marriage equality for same-sex couples. We believe that this will lead to better outcomes for all Australians. #voteyes
    Dismiss Notice
  2. MSO wishes all year 12's sitting their final exams the best of luck. May your pens never run out and your pages never stick.
    Dismiss Notice

IELTS Requirements Adelaide Dentistry

Discussion in 'International Students' started by michellemlf98, Oct 1, 2017.

1. michellemlf98

michellemlf98 New Member

Hi! I'm new here and I just got my interview invitation for BDS from the University of Adelaide in early September. My interview is on next Thursday. I have a question to ask, which is about the IELTS requirements. I got 7.0 overall for IELTS but unfortunately 6.5 for listening (R 8.0, S 7.0, W 7.0). Honestly I'm not sure when I should retake my IELTS

If my interview is successful and I get an offer, there's a specific date stated for me to upload the documents and accept the offer before the date right? Is the date one month after the offer being sent out? Or just few weeks? Hahaha I just want to know how much time left for me to get the right IELTS score.

2. Zer0

Zer0 Member

Normally they would only allow 1-2 weeks for you to pay your deposit to accept your offer. However, I think(not sure) you can still receive an offer even without meeting the English requirement. Not sure what is the length of period given to you to meet your English requirement. Anyway, you can always contact the university if you have any doubt.