Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

JCU 2017 offers

B2

What was your atar?
And what are you going to do if you don't get into med? :)
I'm in the same boat as you

99.30, i will try bond medicine. If that doesnt work out, i will start a university course and try through non standard pathways before sitting the GAMSAT and trying for postgraduate medicine. What was your atar and what are your plans?

alexwilko

99.30, i will try bond medicine. If that doesnt work out, i will start a university course and try through non standard pathways before sitting the GAMSAT and trying for postgraduate medicine. What was your atar and what are your plans?

I got 97.7 so not as competitive as you haha. I will be starting physio whilst I keen trying. What degree will you commence?

B2

I got 97.7 so not as competitive as you haha. I will be starting physio whilst I keen trying. What degree will you commence?

Thinking about medical science at Flinders or biomedical science at the University of Melbourne or even Monash. Im also keeping my options open about applying internationally in the UK or Singapore. Your ATAR still may suffice for Bond medicine but im not sure.

Bala

I don't want to give you false hope. But I am sure you will get an offer somewhere with that ATAR. What was your UMAT

alexwilko

Thinking about medical science at Flinders or biomedical science at the University of Melbourne or even Monash. Im also keeping my options open about applying internationally in the UK or Singapore. Your ATAR still may suffice for Bond medicine but im not sure.

Yeah hopefully. I don't want to do biomed or med sci that's why I chose physio but med is the dream and I won't give p

Hashbrown

So turns out I got a JCU offer but they forgot to leave voicemail.
Offer: Yes (Yesterday around 1:10 pm)
Method: Phone Call (missed call)
ATAR/GPA: 99.65
Rural/Non-Rural: Non-Rural-> Brisbane
Interview offer round: 30th Nov, 1st Round

I was talking to the professor dude and he knew my first and second preferences and also knew I had JCU as third preference. So uhhh, they know where you preference the uni and what other uni's you have- just a heads up.

Last edited:

B2

Offer: Yes

I was talking to the professor dude and he knew my first and second preferences and also knew I had JCU as third preference. So uhhh, they know where you preference the uni and what other uni's you have- just a heads up.

Does that mean they could reject you if JCU was 5th preference as in my case? @A1.

Bala

Offer: Yes (Yesterday around 1:10 pm)

May I know the contact number you called if you don't mind?