Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

JCU 2017 offers

A1

Rookie Doc
I was talking to the professor dude and he knew my first and second preferences and also knew I had JCU as third preference. So uhhh, they know where you preference the uni and what other uni's you have- just a heads up.

Hope this isn't upsetting to you, I suspect your 1st & 2nd prefs have not succeeded for JCU to be making you this offer. QTAC has worked this out and informed JCU thus the prof knew your prefs.

However if it turns out you do get a higher-pref offer on Monday, please post again let us know what then happens to your JCU offer.

Does that mean they could reject you if JCU was 5th preference as in my case? @A1.

If you get no offer among 1st to 4th prefs, in principle JCU cannot reject you if you qualify.
If you gonna get one of 1st to 4th on Monday and would rather have JCU, it's your fault for mucking up the prefs :D

MedEnt101

FOR ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS, WE NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU HAVE PLACED JCU AS A QTAC PREFERENCE

PLEASE WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHY AND HOW THEY CALL APPLICANTS

MedEnt101

I want to know if they're contacting people that have met all prerequisites but have NOT placed JCU as a first preference, so QTAC will not give them an offer!

Please everyone who has received an offer, what was your JCU preference on QTAC

Edit: just realised it's too late to even change preferences! But regardless, who does he choose to contact?

Last edited:

sals028

Do you guys think everyone who got accepted is getting calls? This sucks. (Big congrats to everyone who got in though )

Bala

Based on what I have read so far, I think People received the call
1) JCU was the first preference: Other offers (UQ, Grifiith) dn't matter any more
2) JCU was not the first preference, but JCU some how knows that these candidates haven't got the UQ or Griffith offer.