Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

!!!MUSIC!!!

trippy

The Nashinator :) YES im all done! YAY im all done! since last thursday.

how did i go??

well i hope :unsure:

music is nice

ange

i'm sure you did well trippy :)

Originally posted by Hurri@Nov 24 2006, 07:42 PM
dancing sober = not dancing retardedly
[snapback]21097[/snapback]​
oh i gotta say that's questionable after watching and dancing with people (sober and smashed alike) at schoolies.

anyway, music...currently listening to begin to hope by regina spektor.

H

Hurri

schoolies dancing doesnt count. That beach dancefloor was just a booty supermarket with lots of express checkouts.

kcchippy

Haha, well I'm just going to return to the original topic, lol.

Umm I really like Incubus, Jose Gonzalez, Foo Fighters, John Mayer, Joy Williams, Muse, POD, System of a Down, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sigur Ros etc etc.

Liv Div

Muse need more publicity/ exposure in Aus...I adore them also but they're not very well known?
What are their best songs for you?

nub

Originally posted by Liv Div@Nov 28 2006, 12:34 PM
Muse need more publicity/ exposure in Aus...I adore them also but they're not very well known?
What are their best songs for you?
[snapback]21474[/snapback]​
YAY seeing muse on the 30th of jan!!!! Best song = sunburn.

ange

muse reminds me of music festivals...they're performing at big day out, right? can't remember who's at what festival because they've all been announced recently - v festival lineup was only announced this morning.
so is anyone going to ... big day out ... st jerome's laneway festival ... v festival ... bluesfest?

Nashinator

I WANT to go to the laneway festival so bad. But I don't think it will happen, firstly because I haven't got a ticket and secondly because all my friends who like that music will be overseas :(. Next time.

Sans Wolf

Nashinator, I'll be enjoying the laneway festival for the second time down here in Melbourne next year. I can't wait.

Nashinator

Good for you. Is it awesome? It sounds awesome.

P.S. Nash(i) is faster to type ;)

Sans Wolf

Well it was fantastic this year, I especially enjoyed Les Savy Fav, New Buffalo, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Faker and Augie March. Though Broken Social Scene and The Avalanches were somewhat disappointing.

Nashinator

Coool. It would be better in Melbourne because they have actual laneways. Sydney just has dirty back alleyways where people like to take a pi$$. The place where it's being staged in Sydney is right near the harbour, near a hotel. It won't have quite the same effect, I don't think.

Sans Wolf

Another thing about it was the vietnamese restaurants that had their rear entrances in the laneway and thus were selling some great food to the revellers.

Back to the actual music. I have been listening to a lot of Destroyer, Melt Banana and Lightning Bolt lately.

iddybiddy

Whats this laneway thingo?

Sans Wolf

If you go to that site you'll see me, bottom picture on the right with the beard and the red jumper. They only use the hippest people for promo pics, we all know that!!