Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Adelaide Need Partner for study in adelaide

GV

You studying for UK or next years? I might come along and pass on some of the materials I was given, helped me quite a bit.

Azada

How is everyone going in terms of their study plan and progress so far? What area is your strength and which one is your weakness? I am coming from a strong science background. I did chemical engineering so I am fairly confident with science subjects. On the other side, my english and writting is my weakest point (being an ESL doesnt help either).

If everyone who likes to participate in a study group , just share abit of their historys so we can plan based on our strengths and weaknesses. I guess it would be a good start :)

Zeynab

Hi everyone
Do you agree we arrange a meeting to catch up. in a time and a day that every one is comfortable with that.
As all of us working. I think After 6 pm in weekdays would be ideal

Zeynab

I am not from science background as well. However I have attended a Biology and chemistry course in Adelaide uni this semester.
I am bachelor of software engineering and currently doing master of software engineering in Adelaide uni. I am also working in an IT company as software developer.

Azada

Hi everyone
Do you agree we arrange a meeting to catch up. in a time and a day that every one is comfortable with that.
As all of us working. I think After 6 pm in weekdays would be ideal
Good idea. Have you recieved my email? :)