It's kind of a funny story
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Hanna
Sweet November
The blind side
Flipped
Keith
Black Swan

Ohh..The Blind Side - awesome movie (yy)

Igloo1994

Apocalypse Now has to be one of my favourites, it's a lot deeper than the crazy characters sometimes show. The Blind Side was better than I thought it would be, especially since I'm a massive NFL/College football fan. The Shawshank redemption, love it. Fight club, again, it's a lot more than just blood guts and fighting. V for Vendetta was pretty good, but not a 10/10. Atonement, as far a chick-flicks go was pretty watch-able and actually had a half decent plot to it, massive twist as well. Any thoughts on Tomorrow when the War began? I saw it and it was much better than I expected, especially given it was produced by an Australian company lol. Sequal will hopefully be decent as well.

GV

Apocalypse Now has to be one of my favourites, it's a lot deeper than the crazy characters sometimes show. The Blind Side was better than I thought it would be, especially since I'm a massive NFL/College football fan. The Shawshank redemption, love it. Fight club, again, it's a lot more than just blood guts and fighting. V for Vendetta was pretty good, but not a 10/10. Atonement, as far a chick-flicks go was pretty watch-able and actually had a half decent plot to it, massive twist as well. Any thoughts on Tomorrow when the War began? I saw it and it was much better than I expected, especially given it was produced by an Australian company lol. Sequal will hopefully be decent as well.
Tomorrow when the war began was okay but I really didnt like the ending. A movie I forgot to mention is seven pounds WOW that was a sad movie shed a tear or two and that hasn't happened since A walk to remember.

Matt

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Oh man, oh man, oh man!!!1!!1! GAIZ! Have you seen the new avengers movie trailer. So much excitement, so hard to contain. :D

ashy

Boo.
Emeritus Staff
Oh man. Too far away. Looks so good.

Matt

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
[MENTION=3240]ashy[/MENTION], look! look!

[yt]mfeKwtVcZqQ[/yt]

*struggles to contain excitement*

League

God tbh.
Look at you all being so excited about Avengers, like girls at Twilight. Cute.

I'm looking forward to this:

[video=youtube;AYOs6bK6A5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYOs6bK6A5o[/video]

On a more enlightening note, I'm keen to view 'This is Not a Film'. I believe it was released in Australia last year, but the rest of the world will see it soon:

[video=youtube;AgZy00svH08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgZy00svH08[/video]

Last edited:

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

mighty

The Hunger Games

So I just came back from the premiere of the Hunger games movie...

Has anyone else seen it or is there anyone else who wants to see it? [MENTION=3240]ashy[/MENTION]

I don't want to share my thoughts just yet because I don't want to spoil anything. Oh well, clicky if you want to read :D

[Box="Thoughts"]Overall I thought it was a good movie.. actors were well chosen, I think, but I did find the movie quite fast-paced and short, almost rushed. I wish it was longer! It was a pretty faithful adaptation, although from what I can remember of the books quite a few sections were cut out. Thankfully there weren't any/many dramatic changes to the plot events as in the book.

There definitely needs to be sequel movies for the ending of this one to not suck - I thought that this ending fell pretty flat. Still, I'm pretty pleased with the movie :)[/box]

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads