Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffith Part-time job during BMedSci

kjz

Also the fee for trimester 1 is over 5000 but the fee for each year is around 11000 so does this mean that the fee for trimester 2 and 3 will be smaller than trimester 1???

It seems med and dent only have courses in trimester 1 and 2.

A1

Rookie Doc
It seems med and dent only have courses in trimester 1 and 2.

Discussed in this thread is the Griffith MedSc course which is an accelerated degree and leads into Med. Fees are charged per unit and its 24 units are structured into 5/5/4(Y1-Tri3)/5/5 = five lots of ~$6000
Bachelor of Medical Science (1280)

meddenti

Hey there,

Congrats! Sorry, I am not on the Gold Coast Campus - I would have preferred to be, but oh well. According to the online program overviews, our timetables would look quite different because we are on different campuses - but we will still likely be studying similar topics. I believe we will receive a books/ materials list in a few weeks time; I think it's still too early. Have you given any thought as to whether or not you'll look for a part-time job?

Hi! Just wondering what ATAR you got in with to Nathan? Can't find much about ATAR cut-offs... I'd appreciate any info. Thanks!

meddenti

Hey there,

Congrats! Sorry, I am not on the Gold Coast Campus - I would have preferred to be, but oh well. According to the online program overviews, our timetables would look quite different because we are on different campuses - but we will still likely be studying similar topics. I believe we will receive a books/ materials list in a few weeks time; I think it's still too early. Have you given any thought as to whether or not you'll look for a part-time job?

Harry :)
Hi! Just wondering the atar you got in with to Nathan? I'd just like to know first-hand and not from a list of collated scores :/

meddenti

Harry's ATAR was 99.8: Griffith - Griffith Med Offers 2017

FYI the list of collated scores is recorded by LMG! from first-hand reports via our offers forum or PMs - we don't record data that we don't trust.
Cool, never doubted you LMG and Crow. I meant 'first-hand' as in me personally communicating directly from them. Just like putting a name to a face, I like knowing things that way.
Not used to the way this forum works with mods redirecting and things like that.