Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Stethoscopes

Kyle

Old Man MSO
Emeritus Staff
Our Prof of Medicine Prof W has a gold plated Littmann Classic, player!

We have a Professor of Medicine named Prof W? I'm drawing a blank, I can think of 2, Hennesey at C'Town and Mclean at B'town, do we have a third? I'm a bit out of the loop nowdays. :p

We have a Professor of Medicine named Prof W? I'm drawing a blank, I can think of 2, Hennesey at C'Town and Mclean at B'town, do we have a third? I'm a bit out of the loop nowdays. :p

I cannot ascertain whether this post is rife with sarcasm or not.

elixir

Feels like I'm picking my wand about to go to Hogwarts... haha

I love this :p - lets hope our steths don't go blowing any bookshelves down as we try them out!

Matt

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
No, entirely without sarcasm. o_O.

I can think of a very obvious Prof W, but he's definitely not Prof of Medicine and he's also not quite the kind of person I'd expect to have a gold-plated steth... Otherwise I'm drawing the same blanks, Kyle.

Kyle

Old Man MSO
Emeritus Staff
Yay! I don't have alzheimers!

Who were you talking about wooz,? Put us out of our misery.

chesnut000

I can think of a very obvious Prof W, but he's definitely not Prof of Medicine and he's also not quite the kind of person I'd expect to have a gold-plated steth... Otherwise I'm drawing the same blanks, Kyle.

o_O I think gold-plated steths look nice... what kind of person would you expect to have one?

Kyle

Old Man MSO
Emeritus Staff
I dunno, I think it's a bit gaudy.

godoftoast

Señor Member
Emeritus Staff
Hey anyone on MSO:

What is the current situation with steths now. Which one should I buy. I just want someone to tell me what to buy so I can do this to the sales clerk:

fry_shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg

Seriously, the websites trying to sell steths make no sense. They all pretty much say the same thing using different iterations of words from the theasaurus.

So over steth shopping >.>

Matt

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
I don't know if things have changed but consensus was always to hit up medisave.com.au and order online with your free engraving. I got the all-black steth (as did AoD back in the day) 'cause we're cool like that.

Havox

Sword and Martini Guy!
Emeritus Staff
I don't know if things have changed but consensus was always to hit up medisave.com.au and order online with your free engraving. I got the all-black steth (as did AoD back in the day) 'cause we're cool like that.

Nothing changed, definitely there still. Got an all-black Classic II SE like a BAUSS :D

greenglacier

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
I dunno, I reckon the all-black models are a bit too try-hard, like you're trying to make up for something. I went classic black.