Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UTAS Roll Call 2013

Issie

[MENTION=11963]Bueller[/MENTION], I can't remember what your umat was but the lowest I've heard of this year was a 53 and she has a bonded offer and only just got it. but the good news is some offers are still coming out. :)

Bueller

@Bueller , I can't remember what your umat was but the lowest I've heard of this year was a 53 and she has a bonded offer and only just got it. but the good news is some offers are still coming out. :)

Hooolllyyyy cow. My UMAT is 52, 53rd percentile. It would be just my luck if it got this close and I still didn't get an offer. I don't know how to process this. My plans would be a whole lot simpler if I could just get in this year. Thanks so much for letting me know Issie!!! :unsure:

TayaG

Hey UTAS-er's. I am getting my application together for next year now and I have a few questions. Does any one know the UMAT scores required to be considered? I got some really vague answers from the admissions staff at the uni. My GPA is 5.4 (i've completed a degree) and have just sat UMAT (but have no idea what I got) and utas admissions said you'd need a raw score of 180....? I am going to try and get a bonded spot. Are these harder/easier to get? Am I completely crazy to think that I can get in with that GPA? Are you ranked by UMAT or GPA? If I do get in and move to Tasmania, will you guys be my friends because I don't know any one!!?????

renel

@Bueller , I can't remember what your umat was but the lowest I've heard of this year was a 53 and she has a bonded offer and only just got it. but the good news is some offers are still coming out. :)
[MENTION=13928]Issie[/MENTION] Was your friend local/interstate/non-standard/rural/outstanding GPA or ATAR? Thank you!

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads