Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

When will I receive MBBS Offer?

ngnphm

Lurker
According to the website, it says that offer will not be made until september. In your experience, when will offer be released?

I'm doing 3rd year pharmacy now at Monash and did apply for MBBS at UTAS. ENTER Score was 97.25, GPA 71% and since I'm an international student, I did ISAT instead of UMAT. And I got 54 (they require >50)

I'm just waiting anxiously here. Please help.
Thanks

godoftoast

Señor Member
Emeritus Staff
My friend received his offer last year near the end of September. I'd say you should just wait it out and see what happens.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
You will hear on MSO if anyone received an offer most likely.

elixir

By adding the "when" at the start of your statement for the thread indicates you are expecting the offer wholeheartedly. I think it is best (IMO) to assume you won't get it then consider yourself really lucky if you do receive it :)

ngnphm

Lurker
Oh well

I kinda assume that I could't be accepted already because I know that the GPA, ENTER, ISAT score is not that high to compete with the others. And If I do get in, I guess I'm really lucky. Thanks for the advices everybody. :)

Cheers
P.S. I'm doing placement at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, a lot of medical students look quite old, so keep your hope up everyone.

ladynove

Double shot cappuccino.
"Oct/Nov/Dec: Offers made progressively for quota-restricted courses" ?