Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Would you like an MSO Mug? [Official][Closed]

Yamster

Dental Moderator
Emeritus Staff
I will give my mug to Dazzy, I'm not going to use it anyway and don't want to waste MSO resources or potential hosting funding @Mana

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
Hi,

I don't believe this would waste "MSO resources or potential hosting funding (whatever it means)". Would it?

Mana

there are no stupid questions, only people
Administrator
I will give my mug to Dazzy, I'm not going to use it anyway and don't want to waste MSO resources or potential hosting funding @Mana

We should have enough for both of you, hold your horses!

Mana

Administrator
I am glad to confirm that the mugs have been ordered and they will be arriving soon (they tried to deliver them to me today but I was at work, sigh).

I am also glad to announce that @isuru has kindly decided to fund these mugs, including shipping, so as it stands these are FREE for you guys! (cue applause for isuru here)

@Stuart
@shadowduke
@sn1p
@MD
@pi
@Sanaz A
@Halcyon
@iStudent
@flooghost7255
@Sherlock
@Ruth
@mountainblade
@rustyedges
@Tomoya-kun
@Quacks
@robbieg93
@Ben
@Perplex
@May
@LMG
@Dazzy
@iMMO
@LBoG
@B2
@frootloop
@applecider

Please send your shipping details to me via MSO PM (NOT facebook please so it's all in one spot) and I will send your mugs out!

Last edited:

LBoG

BMedSci/MD-JMP II UoN
I am also glad to announce that @isuru has kindly decided to fund these mugs, including shipping, so as it stands these are FREE for you guys! (cue applause for isuru here)

:yay: <-- This guy is the closest to clapping we've got (actually maybe it's better?). Thank you @isuru!!

frootloop

Doctor
(I know I'm late, but yes please to both mug and pen! Thanks for organising this @Mana , and thanks for paying for it @isuru ! You spoil us, really)

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
Thank you very much, @Mana and @isuru !

When is the absolute last day to ask for a mug and/pen? I initially thought the 'orders' ended in December 2016 but it hasn't, obviously. I am just curious.

Mana

Administrator
Initially I was trying to figure out how many people wanted one so I could have an idea of how many to order. Since the minimum order number appears to have been more than this, I will continue to mail these out to people (especially those who have contributed significantly) if they have missed out.

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
Just received a shipment of 6 pens and mugs from the MSO admins! Will distribute them to Melbournians once I'm done with my rural rotations, which unfortunately means in just under 2 months! I've got an idea of who to give them to but send me a PM if you're from Melb and are keen as i might have a couple spare :)

@Perplex @applecider @shadowduke @Wendy

Mana

Administrator
I've sent all orders out today (all the ones that gave me their address). Let me know if you are yet to receive one.