Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffth Enrolment Help!

yandrewcheng

Does anyone else have this problem:
For two of my classes, there is only 1 OPEN time slot left. However both of these times occur on thursday morning during each other, so it clashes.
Is there anyone I can call to help me with this?

Thanks.

I have that problem too.. :\ what do we do about it?

7anto

I've give griffith a call, and the problem has become known to the administration officer.
so HOPEFULLY its fixed tomorrow :), but i think they'll be just putting us in already filled lectures or labs.

yandrewcheng

I've give griffith a call, and the problem has become known to the administration officer.
so HOPEFULLY its fixed tomorrow :), but i think they'll be just putting us in already filled lectures or labs.

Sweeeet. Have you already enrolled? I just enrolled (even with the Thursday morning clash) since I was scared of the spots becoming full!

7anto

I havent enrolled yet due to the clash, hmm maybe i should even WITH the clash!
what does your timetable look like with the clash once you've enrolled??

askios

I haven't enrolled either because of clashes...only to find that now, when I used the "timetable search" all classes for 1001MSC - "Essentials of Chem and Physics" are full. :(

Sony

yandrewcheng

I've already enrolled into my classes, just gonna call them up and see if they can help me get around the clash and rearrange my timetable!

jkhamtanh

Can anyone help guide me through fixing my timetable?
It's so confusing and I have a million clashes.
How many 'weeks' (cycles) do we have?

This is the worst system!!!

d3athli3r

Can anyone help guide me through fixing my timetable?
It's so confusing and I have a million clashes.
How many 'weeks' (cycles) do we have?

This is the worst system!!!

I agree...and the student administration are useless. I mean no offence to the university but on the enrollment guide it claims the title of "Australia's most student focused university". I find that hard to believe after this timetabling process.

yandrewcheng

What is a 'drop-in' tute? The implementation of that tute means another clash in my timetable... =="

How do we resolve our clashes if no spots in full classes open up?

scrappycoco

'Drop in tutes' are tutorials with no specific enrolment requirement. The numbers drop off after a few weeks, particularly if the tute is late on a Friday arvo. Some lecturers run good tutes, others not so much.