Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

CSU Bachelor of Dental Science Offers 2014

Hebejebe

hi does anyone know when all the offers will come out? and in the interview how many 'physical' challenges did everyone get? im stressing a bit since i only got one, but ive heard of some people getting 3 :s dont know why thatd happen..

bang

hi does anyone know when all the offers will come out? and in the interview how many 'physical' challenges did everyone get? im stressing a bit since i only got one, but ive heard of some people getting 3 :s dont know why thatd happen..

lol.. I think the offers are released next week or the week after. As for the interview, the physical challenge didn't matter much so don't stress. They don't care about how well you do the test(ie how far you can go without touching the metal), it's something else that is being tested and i cannot post it on this forum.
I personally only got one... Haven't heard of anyone who got more than one.

Omm

BDSc BSc(HONS) PGradDip Ortho (UK)
Early December round offers are released this Thursday, Friday 5th December. I received my offer via UAC on last years provided date by UAC. So odds are around then sometime.

Tech5

lol.. I think the offers are released next week or the week after. As for the interview, the physical challenge didn't matter much so don't stress. They don't care about how well you do the test(ie how far you can go without touching the metal), it's something else that is being tested and i cannot post it on this forum.
I personally only got one... Haven't heard of anyone who got more than one.

Hey amirbang,

I'm just curious what the metal wire practical part of the interview actually tests? I'm already in JCU Dent 3rd year so don't worry about giving me an unfair advantage or anything. Back in 2011 when I did the interview, I did something really weird during that section and got an offer but never took it.

I would have PMed you but apparently I am under 10 posts.

Omm

Offers have been made for some already via email.

mighty

Congrats to everyone who received offers! I've set up a facebook group for you all to meet and greet each other. If you want an invite please PM me and I'll add you asap :) Congrats again and I can't wait to meet you all!

I'll be going back a month early next year as I'm going into 3rd year so I'll be around for some antics during O week ;)

Hutcherson

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Big congrats to all those that got offers! Bring on 2014, as we are planning some awesome events for you guys and making sure you settle in nicely during O-week. I will be back early feb with Mighty, so looking forward to meeting you all then :)

Omm

Missing out on all the O week fun D: Might sneak over :p haha - congrats all!

I had an interview last Thursday but did not receive an offer today. Does it mean that I will get a rejection email this week? I am a year 12 leaver.

I had an interview last Thursday but did not receive an offer today. Does it mean that I will get a rejection email this week? I am a year 12 leaver.
I don't think they send rejection emails at this stage as people may choose to decline their offer at a later date and the place then goes to the next person on the list.

bang

Have all the offers gone out today? I was VERY happy with my interview but i didn't get an offer.. Ah well, I tried.

Hi Everyone

This is my first ever post on MSO and I have a very good news to share! I received an offer from Judy Stone today 3.35pm Tuesday 03/12/2013. She emailed me with a letter of offer (PDF) as an attachment. To Mighty --> What's the name of the FB group you created? Really looking forward to meeting other 39 of you guys!

And…. Interview went… reasonably okay I think :)

Cheers
David

Last edited:

Hutcherson

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
I have a feeling those applicants who have completed degrees received offers yesterday by the look of things, but don't take my word for it.

bang

So i just got this email

'Dear applicants/interviewees
Thank you for attending an interview at CSU at the end of November for a place in the B Dental Science course at Charles Sturt University in 2014.

We wish to advise that the majority of offers will be made in the early round in January 2014. These offers are released by UAC on 3 January 2014.

Kind regards

Professor David Wilson (Head of School)'

Has the uni changed their offer making process? eg including ACTUAL atar in the selection process?

Would be good if some of the senior members could answers this.

:)