Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Announcement Ruth is our newest moderator!

Benjamin

ICU Reg (JCU)
Emeritus Staff
I'm pleased to announce that we have a new moderator on the MSO team - @Ruth !

Not only has Ruth been consistently active throughout the last year, she also offers a unique insight into the life of a working dentist and gives a NZ perspective that we've been lacking for some time. Ruth is going to take on the standard moderator role but also (hopefully, pending work requirements etc) take on a content creator role so as to give prospective dental students and current students an insight into the career.

This addition to the team has come on the recommendations of essentially the entire moderation team and couldn't be more deserved. Thanks for your contributions so far, Ruth!

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
Congratulations, Ruth!

It's great to finally have you as a (NZ) moderator. I personally believe we have been lacking an active NZ moderator and it couldn't be a better time to have that now. What Ben has said cannot be more right <offers a unique insight into the life of a working dentist and gives a NZ perspective that we've been lacking for some time> and I look forward to seeing more of your informative posts.

I hope you have fun being a moderator and I also hope you are ready to handle my requests!

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
I totally thought you were already a moderator! And have thought this the whole time I've been a member. Well, there you go...!

Nice work :)

Yamster

Dental Moderator
Emeritus Staff
(hopefully, pending work requirements etc) take on a content creator role!

0df953e92b.jpg

More content like this, please! Congratulations, xx.