Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Bond Uni Med with OP 3?

I'd really like to get into Bond Uni's Med program but I only got an OP 3 last year which I'm pretty disappointed with considering how hard I worked in Year 12. Just wanted to see if I even stand a chance at getting an interview offer? Thanks :))

Harry99

I'd really like to get into Bond Uni's Med program but I only got an OP 3 last year which I'm pretty disappointed with considering how hard I worked in Year 12. Just wanted to see if I even stand a chance at getting an interview offer? Thanks :))

Hi there,

If you are a standard applicant, they will be looking at your OP. According to their website (Medical Program^ entry requirements), data from the most recent intake indicates "that to be considered competitive... an applicant would need to achieve a minimum academic rank of OP 1 - 2". It does not, however, explicitly state that higher OPs are not considered; it just implies that higher OPs are not competitive. Perhaps contact them directly to see if it is possible to receive an interview offer with an OP 3. Good luck with everything!

Hi there,

If you are a standard applicant, they will be looking at your OP. According to their website (Medical Program^ entry requirements), data from the most recent intake indicates "that to be considered competitive... an applicant would need to achieve a minimum academic rank of OP 1 - 2". It does not, however, explicitly state that higher OPs are not considered; it just implies that higher OPs are not competitive. Perhaps contact them directly to see if it is possible to receive an interview offer with an OP 3. Good luck with everything!

Thank you! I'm kind of just hoping for the best right now, I'll definitely give Bond a call tomorrow so I can hopefully gain a peace of mind.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads