Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Section 3 Question Help

nira

both are interesting questions, first one is mainly about counting the number of squares and balls, and trying to find a pattern. i got AEDCB as the pattern

the second one was mainly about mapping and finding the 3-2 with the black square. after which the middle becomes B i believe

Reactions: tod

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
both are interesting questions, first one is mainly about counting the number of squares and balls, and trying to find a pattern. i got AEDCB as the pattern

the second one was mainly about mapping and finding the 3-2 with the black square. after which the middle becomes B i believe

I was about to say, but oh! I got BCDEA. Lol!

And I agree re. the second one, too. I also determined the 3-2 using the black square moving left to right.

tod

I was about to say, but oh! I got BCDEA. Lol!

And I agree re. the second one, too. I also determined the 3-2 using the black square moving left to right.
I got the 3-2 black square but what would be the pattern for the moving 5 blocks. How did you get that out? is it 1-2-3-4 movements?

I noticed that the triangles diagonally opposite each other have the same colour, so I assumed that the answer would be the black triangle, A.

A1

Rookie Doc

Kat92

(Student BNurs WSU). Hopeful for JMP
I noticed that the triangles diagonally opposite each other have the same colour, so I assumed that the answer would be the black triangle, A.
This is what I noticed as well.