Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

MSO Meet Ups

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Given interviews are on the way and the opportunities for these might increase, I thought I'd start a thread for anyone interested in organising or attending an informal MSO meet up! A few members have done this in the past and got to know some pretty awesome people in the process.

I figure I can start the ball rolling with my interview movements. I would be super keen to catch up if anyone is interested :D

Western Sydney: 23rd of November
Manly: 24th & 25th November
Newcastle: 26th November - 1st December

I would especially love to catch up with anyone who could give me a tour (actual, virtual, or otherwise) of Western Sydney Uni and/or Uni of Newcastle, given I know very little about either of them, but that is absolutely not a necessity and I am just as motivated by the thought of a glass of wine/cup of chai latte and a chat about all things medwannabe!

If people have different dates/locations that they want to propose, please feel free to use this thread to advertise them, and also to reply to meet ups already posted.

Last edited:

Sam

¿umm?
Had a gr8 meetup in Christchurch with Fruitloop on thurs thx 2 all who attended

Mana

there are no stupid questions, only people
Administrator
Given interviews are on the way and the opportunities for these might increase, I thought I'd start a thread for anyone interested in organising or attending an informal MSO meet up! A few members have done this in the past and got to know some pretty awesome people in the process.

I figure I can start the ball rolling with my interview movements. I would be super keen to catch up if anyone is interested :D

Sydney: 23rd - 25th of November
Newcastle: 26th November - 1st December

I would especially love to catch up with anyone who could give me a tour (actual, virtual, or otherwise) of Western Sydney Uni and/or Uni of Newcastle, given I know very little about either of them, but that is absolutely not a necessity and I am just as motivated by the thought of a glass of wine/cup of chai latte and a chat about all things medwannabe!

If people have different dates/locations that they want to propose, please feel free to use this thread to advertise them, and also to reply to meet ups already posted.

Am available for meetups on the 24th/25th provided it is between the hours of around 7pm (when I finish work) and midnight... which doesnt give a lot of room to move.

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Am available for meetups on the 24th/25th provided it is between the hours of around 7pm (when I finish work) and midnight... which doesnt give a lot of room to move.

I can likely do either of those evenings. I'll send you a message when I know what I'm doing :)

Mana

there are no stupid questions, only people
Administrator
I can likely do either of those evenings. I'll send you a message when I know what I'm doing :)

Sorry, got days confused - am free on 23rd and 24th evenings, not 25th. Yes am aware 23rd is today

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Sorry, got days confused - am free on 23rd and 24th evenings, not 25th. Yes am aware 23rd is today

I'm out in the sticks tonight at WSU, but tomorrow night I'm in Manly so that might work :)

Kiwiology

MSO Lawyer
I saw Sam this week. Good bloke that Sam. He hasn't even tried flogging his green eggs and ham on me yet.

Anybody in AKL who wants to meet up just let me know.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads