Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

2017 UoA - MBChB Entry Scores & Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine came in today. Login to the apply.auckland page, if your vca and police checks have completed, there'll be a link in the box to enrol.

It'll send you to the students.auckland site, login if not already,
click on course catalogue --> "M"
select the 221a --> "view course schedule" --> "select class"
repeat for 221b.

Go back to home page --> enrolment
--> enrolment cart --> "semester 1" --> select all, agree to t's and c's
--> check out
repeat for semester 2 and that should be done.

Pump

Has anyone who has been waitlisted heard anything? I'm going crazy checking my emails every day :')

Im waitlisted aswell and to my knowledge none of them have come out yet :)

Still over a month until uni starts right??
Wait-list offers start to ramp up later (closer to the start of med o-week) rather than now so best to try (i know, much much easier said than done) and enjoy your holiday

Pump

does med o-week have any work involved eg lectures?

There's really chill lectures on what's expected of you in med school, the whole structure of it all. Then chill tutorials like how to use a microscope or load a scalpel and stuff. I think the last day of o-week is your first full day of lectures

hpfanfiction

Paediatric Healer at St. Mungo's Hospital
Emeritus Staff
FY/Graduate: FY
GPA (core/last 2 yrs):
Core 8.0 / Overall 7.675
UMAT raw score: 210 (100th percentile)
RRAS: No
UTAS: No
MAPAS: No
Interview: Yes
Offer: waitlisted initially and accepted today :D
Congrats on the offer and on that amazing umat! :O
Time to change your username ? :D

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
Congratulations to everyone who received an offer so far. If you are on the wait-list, hang on to it! You never know what will happen.

Good luck!

Fifavendetta

UoA MBChB III
How are you trying to enrol? Have you tried going directly to SSO and using the timetable planner?
Yeah that's what I'm doing it says i haven't met the program requirements even though on my application page it says i should be able to enrol.

I guess it's just taking the servers a few days to process it idk

Yeah that's what I'm doing it says i haven't met the program requirements even though on my application page it says i should be able to enrol.

I guess it's just taking the servers a few days to process it idk

You won't be able to enrol until the conditions are met. Once my vca and police were completed i was able to enrol.

Hi folks, I've been a massive lurker on this forum for quite sometime now. Haven't received an offer yet BUT I did received a mini heart attack from UoA after I emailed them this morning to ask for any updates on my application. The reply email from the university read:

Dear XXXX,

We require an updated copy of your official academic transcript for the missing semester two grades that is not showing on the transcript you have previously sent us. We require this document so that we can update the assessment for your application.

To progress your Application for Admission we require the following,
You can upload documents from your Application for Admission.

You can upload only one file against each item in your Application for Admission > Things to do list.

A certified hard copy of these documents may be required at a later time.

Kind regards,
XXXXX
Applications and Admissions

I think there's a massive glitch in the system. At the point before the 1st round offers even came out, my "Application for Admission" page did not allow me to upload my full transcript (button/option to upload was not even displayed on my "things you need to do" list). So I emailed the University my MyEquals link to my full transcript and within a day I was informed (on the "Application for Admission" page) that my application was complete and will undergo review. So after a long period of waitlist silence, I emailed the University, only to find out that they are actually still missing my full transcript. And only after receiving this email did they open up the option for me to upload my transcript onto the "Application for Admission" page.

I'm currently still on the waitlist with my fingers crossed, but I thought I'd share this as a heads up to all the graduate applicants still on the waitlist. Doesn't hurt to drop the University a cheeky email. Hope everyone has a good day :)

hey, I'm asking for a friend, have people on the FY waitlist been contacted? and if so, are declines coming out as well?
thanks, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.