Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Bond Med 2018 Discussion

naji_22

I didn't get an email, what did it say?
Dear ------------

You may have received a letter in the post from us informing you of alternate program options, other than medicine, in the Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine.

This has been sent to you in error. I am truly sorry for any alarm this may have caused you and your families.

I wish to confirm right now that your application for the Bond Medical Program is still under consideration. The University expects to email the first round offers to successful applicants for the Medical Program on Friday, 16 March 2018.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or by return email.

Terron Beckham

Bond Med V
Guys, I just received some bad news :(

I ended up actually emailing Bond at medicine-admissions@bond etc and I just received their reply. The email says the following:

"The QTAC status was changed for every candidate who attended/completed the interview. The new status is not a reflection of an individual's result of the interview as applications are still under consideration. Once the Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine has finalized all decisions, first round offers will be sent this Friday. Any update to QTAC statuses, reflecting the outcome, will be made following this date. Should you know of anyone querying a "Pending" status, kindly direct them to contact us via this email address."

Btw this was sent by the admissions officer. So Jeff who still had pending should email them to get it sorted.
Now all we can do is wait knowing that there is nothing more that we can do :)

Marma

I ended up actually emailing Bond at medicine-admissions@bond etc and I just received their reply. The email says the following:

"The QTAC status was changed for every candidate who attended/completed the interview. The new status is not a reflection of an individual's result of the interview as applications are still under consideration. Once the Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine has finalized all decisions, first round offers will be sent this Friday. Any update to QTAC statuses, reflecting the outcome, will be made following this date. Should you know of anyone querying a "Pending" status, kindly direct them to contact us via this email address."

Btw this was sent by the admissions officer. So Jeff who still had pending should email them to get it sorted.

I also received the same message upon asking them, so we can basically confirm the status doesn't mean anything unless u didn't do the interview.

Also, did everybody receive that email about alternative options? it may imply other things.

Mercy

So what about what qtac told greenstar today???

Mollyyumo

I also received the same message upon asking them, so we can basically confirm the status doesn't mean anything unless u didn't do the interview.

Also, did everybody receive that email about alternative options? it may imply other things.
did you receive an email?