Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Adelaide Adelaide Medicine 2019

KuroShion

UAdel BDS I Hardcore Foodie
TBH the satac adelaide portal is kinda slow from past experience, my application status on it was still 'in progress' 1 week after the offer arrived. o_ODirectly checking with Start@adelaide is much better.

TBH the satac adelaide portal is kinda slow from past experience, my application status on it was still 'in progress' 1 week after the offer arrived. o_ODirectly checking with Start@adelaide is much better.
Wait what do you mean by checking with start@adelaide? Like emailing them?

Oh yea guys, if you received an offer, please update this thread so that everyone else can track Adelaide's activity because it's awfully quiet now based on what my agent is saying.

Oh yea guys, if you received an offer, please update this thread so that everyone else can track Adelaide's activity because it's awfully quiet now based on what my agent is saying.
Hey leviathan, where are you from? And I am wondering if you can ask your agent how many people have already got offers so we can estimate how much spots are left!
In Canada with KOM she told me that 4 people got their offers already!

Hey leviathan, where are you from? And I am wondering if you can ask your agent how many people have already got offers so we can estimate how much spots are left!
In Canada with KOM she told me that 4 people got their offers already!

Hey Jack, I'm from Singapore and according to my agent, there're only 2 people from my agency that have received their offers.

beanbean

Hey Jack, I'm from Singapore and according to my agent, there're only 2 people from my agency that have received their offers.
Hello!! Which agency did you go to? I went to jackstudy abroad and i feel that she got more offers from dentistry than medicine which is abit weird bc dentistry has fewer slots either that or adelaide is withholding their offers for medicine

Hello!! Which agency did you go to? I went to jackstudy abroad and i feel that she got more offers from dentistry than medicine which is abit weird bc dentistry has fewer slots either that or adelaide is withholding their offers for medicine
Hi, I went to AUG. Yea I think Dentistry offers are out faster than Medicine's. I have a few friends that have gotten Dentistry offers already.

Oh boy, it's really quiet over there at Adelaide. I'm so nervous that I'm not nervous anymore and had just reached the stage where I've attained enlightenment.

Hey guys, I've received an offer for my second preference in Uni of Adel instead. Strangely I didn't get a rejection email from Adelaide about MBBS, so not sure whether they've changed their protocol or what not... I guess I'm out of the race for MBBS.

Hey guys, I've received an offer for my second preference in Uni of Adel instead. Strangely I didn't get a rejection email from Adelaide about MBBS, so not sure whether they've changed their protocol or what not... I guess I'm out of the race for MBBS.
Hey when did you exactly get it if you don’t mine me asking and does it say so on your Satac?!

Hey when did you exactly get it if you don’t mine me asking and does it say so on your Satac?!
Hi Jack, I just gotten a call from my agent like 5 mins ago, and on my SATAC it says my assessment is still in progress. My agent told me several of their students have already received rejection emails apparently.

My agent is also kind of confused as to why I didn't get a rejection email along with my second preference offer. I want to send an email to Adelaide to check if I'm officially out of consideration or not but I'm not sure who or what email address should I send to.