Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Adelaide Adelaide Medicine 2019

Wow this is exciting. Since I’m in Adelaide I guess I could pop into their admissions office to ask. Though I’m not sure if they will answer in detail.

Oh you're already in Adelaide? I'm going to go Adelaide anyways because of my Biotechnology offer haha, how's the weather over there compared to Singapore's?

So my agent and the Adelaide admissions confirmed that it was a mistake LOL

I kinda actually pulled the guy into telling me how many spots were left but because I got an interview for both dent and med he told me that I am way closer into getting an offer for dent then medicine but that’s all he said

Can someone take a bullet and call them and ask when they are planning on sending some next offers?

Wow you're good at this, I called them like 1 hour ago and all I can get is "I don't have anymore information/Not sure when the next batch of offers will be out because it's on a rolling basis". Teach me some of your tricks senpai. I bet they can see the whole ranking, call them again!!

Wow you're good at this, I called them like 1 hour ago and all I can get is "I don't have anymore information/Not sure when the next batch of offers will be out because it's on a rolling basis". Teach me some of your tricks senpai. I bet they can see the whole ranking, call them again!!
The trick is to actually get on the phone with one of the international administrators not just a general admissions guy. So when you call them be like oh I was on the phone with one of the internationals could you please refer me back to that area LOL

The trick is to actually get on the phone with one of the international administrators not just a general admissions guy. So when you call them be like oh I was on the phone with one of the internationals could you please refer me back to that area LOL
Then just play with them! Be like I heard that there are only 2 spots left to hit your quota is that true? LOL something like that

Last edited by a moderator:

Then just play with them! Be like I heard that there are only 2 spots left to hit your quota is that true? LOL something like that

Haha it's okay maybe they saw my ranking and they haven't got the heart to tell me LOL, I'm already going to accept my Biotech offer. I really do hope you get your Dent offer soon since they say you have a higher chance haha.

KuroShion

UAdel BDS I Hardcore Foodie
Ok I just popped out, had a chat with one of the staff and she says they don’t reveal the raw quota numbers owing to confidentiality. For med, apparently they’ve released more recently. For dent Jack, they haven’t released any in the recent weeks, but she says there’s usually a clearance for both in Jan. She says there’s also the possibility of people suddenly giving up their place even when school starts so it’s really hard to say now.

Oh you're already in Adelaide? I'm going to go Adelaide anyways because of my Biotechnology offer haha, how's the weather over there compared to Singapore's?

I’ve been here since last year haha doing another degree before losing interest, it’s very dry so please don’t skimp on moisturizer. Weather at night is much colder than day as well.

beanbean

Ok I just popped out, had a chat with one of the staff and she says they don’t reveal the raw quota numbers owing to confidentiality. For med, apparently they’ve released more recently. For dent Jack, they haven’t released any in the recent weeks, but she says there’s usually a clearance for both in Jan. She says there’s also the possibility of people suddenly giving up their place even when school starts so it’s really hard to say now.

I’ve been here since last year haha doing another degree before losing interest, it’s very dry so please don’t skimp on moisturizer. Weather at night is much colder than day as well.
Oh man my agent said they have not received any new offers since the one they got in October

oooo so you're transferring from another degree @ Adelaide to Dent? What degree are you currently taking now?

KuroShion

Oh man my agent said they have not received any new offers since the one they got in October

That’s possible I guess cos there are many candidates who applied on their own with no agent (like me). There’s not gonna be any updates if they got it.

KuroShion

oooo so you're transferring from another degree @ Adelaide to Dent? What degree are you currently taking now?

Yeah did a career change haha. Used to take biomed science until this year November and got tired. It’s actually 80% similar in curriculum to biotech haha. Leviathan12 if you wanna know about Sch life and course stuff I guess you could PM me! So others don’t get spammed lol

Nope jackstudy

First time I've heard of an offer being given out on a Friday, maybe you've gotten the last round of offers congrats! Anyways see you around in Uadel!!

Oh yea! Could you tell us the deadline for the offer acceptance?