Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Bachelor of Oral Health

Ehab Raed

I am wanting to know as well
it is kind of confusing when it comes to talk about MMI as there are very limited info about it, i tried with YouTube and there are a few videos that might be useful to watch even though they are not related about BOH .
if you do know any other details plz share it with us so everyone can benefit .
regards

firstsnow

it is kind of confusing when it comes to talk about MMI as there are very limited info about it, i tried with YouTube and there are a few videos that might be useful to watch even though they are not related about BOH .
if you do know any other details plz share it with us so everyone can benefit .
regards

Hey,
How did your interview go? i felt like i didn't do well. Do you know how important the interview is? is it like in dental where if you didn't do as well in the interview but if ur gpa/atar is high it will compensate it?

Ehab Raed

Hey,
How did your interview go? i felt like i didn't do well. Do you know how important the interview is? is it like in dental where if you didn't do as well in the interview but if ur gpa/atar is high it will compensate it?
Hey first snow !
Did you get any offer for uni in regards of BOH today .
I received offer form UON to do BOH there . All the best for ya !

firstsnow

Hey first snow !
Did you get any offer for uni in regards of BOH today .
I received offer form UON to do BOH there . All the best for ya !

Hi,
Did u do internal transfer or through uac?
Cause i called the admissions team and they said they weren't sure on the internal transfer people and that they will look into my matter and come back to me. But i waited for the whole day and then they said that they haven't got an answer yet so when they do they will come back. So hopefully i still have a chance.

Congrats, i got into UON as well but i don't want to move.

Ehab Raed

Hi,
Did u do internal transfer or through uac?
Cause i called the admissions team and they said they weren't sure on the internal transfer people and that they will look into my matter and come back to me. But i waited for the whole day and then they said that they haven't got an answer yet so when they do they will come back. So hopefully i still have a chance.

Congrats, i got into UON as well but i don't want to move.
You can't do internal transfer now you have to wait one year then you can apply for internal transfer to Sydney Uni . I don't want to say no to Newcastle otherwise I will lose it as well , so to conclude what I am going to do is do one year in UON and then use my GPA and do mmi ( especially now I do have experience on how mmi is processing ) to apply to UOS .
Just to let you know that there is no other offers from Sydney Uni as they must fill it from first round .
All the best and congratulations for your offer hopefully you'll choose the right direction

firstsnow

I did internal transfer because i am already a student there. I don't think i got in as well.
Why did u choose UON, cause i got into there? but i am wondering if that uni is good for oral health since it doesn't have oral health.

firstsnow

You can't do internal transfer now you have to wait one year then you can apply for internal transfer to Sydney Uni . I don't want to say no to Newcastle otherwise I will lose it as well , so to conclude what I am going to do is do one year in UON and then use my GPA and do mmi ( especially now I do have experience on how mmi is processing ) to apply to UOS .
Just to let you know that there is no other offers from Sydney Uni as they must fill it from first round .
All the best and congratulations for your offer hopefully you'll choose the right direction

But i also got in to CSU wagga wagga campus but that is far, so i don't know?