Course Type: Med
Offer Received: Yes
University: JMP (Newcastle)
UMAT: 90th%ile (58/62/60)
ATAR or GPA: 99.35
Special Considerations:
EAS
Offer Type: not sure
Other Information: I'm very confused how this is posssible, as I thought someone called the university and they said that they were only doing top up offers for New England for people that interviewed in November/December (I'm from Queensland). I also bombed out in the interview???
I guess you still did better than the interstate interviewees from January so you got an offer since in the end they still offer the best candidates overall. Congratulations!
Also my UAC email specifically stated Bonded so if yours didn't then you should be good!

australia

University: WSU
UMAT:
95%, 189, 67/54/68
Special Considerations:
GWS
Offer Type: BMP
Other Information: intending to reject UTas

University: Adelaide
UMAT: 93%, 184, 63/58/63
ATAR or GPA: 99.75
Special Considerations: None
Other Information: It seems adelaide is really into the top-ups because I just received this super late offer today. Rejecting for UNSW since I live in Syd, also rejected JCU and UTAS. Hopefully this place is reallocated yet again to someone who accepts it! Don't lose hope if ur still waiting :)

sarangiya

UNSW BMed/MD II
University: LaTrobe
UMAT: 65%ile, 159, 53/60/46
ATAR or GPA: 97.45
Special Considerations: SEAS
Offer Type: CSP
Other Information: just saw that LMG! is including the Latrobe/Melb Uni pathway in the collated results so just wanted to put this in as well . Rejecting for UNSW

Course Type: BMedRes to MBBS
University: UTAS
UMAT: 81st %ile, 171 (51/67/53)
ATAR or GPA: 97.60
Special Considerations: none
Offer Type:
Other Information: only asked for expression of interest. In the email, they have written "Following your expression of interest, we will rank your application competitively and will be advising successful candidates into this course via telephone after Tuesday 12th February 2019"

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UpTheGunners

Griffith MD II
They seems to have over offered by 7 this year. So unless there are more than 7 declines, they will not offer any more. Having said that, as you said, wait till late Feb. There may be late round offers based on who answers the phone when Griffith admissions calls!

Got an UPDATE from the Griffith Admissions Staff (btw I live in GC but got offered Nathan Med Sci so still interested in 2nd round at the GC campus). Looks like no 2nd round offers this time so if you did get an offer somewhere on QTAC, you probably should change
conditional acceptance -> outright acceptance.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 3.27.57 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 3.27.57 pm.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 64

rik09

University: JMP (Newcastle)
UMAT: 90th%ile (58/62/60)
Special Considerations:
EAS
Offer Type: not sure
Other Information: I'm very confused how this is posssible, as I thought someone called the university and they said that they were only doing top up offers for New England for people that interviewed in November/December (I'm from Queensland). I also bombed out in the interview???
Congratulations!! Are you planning on accepting? :O

Lili

University: JMP
UMAT: 96th 191 (67/65/60)
ATAR or GPA: 7.0
Special Considerations:
interstate
Other Information: Rejected as received unbonded from WSU first round

I have to back up what skrap said earlier. Don't give up on your dreams English is my second language and I moved to oz after school with not much English at all and terrible year 12 scores so I always thought I'd "missed the boat" and even if I did try that having a non Anglo accent would prevent me from ever doing well in S1 and S2 or in the interviews and yet here I am 2 offers out of 3 ( did not get a UTAS offer yet). I am so incredibly grateful that 52 weeks ago I quit my continuous job moved interstate and started studying fulltime and sat the UMAT for the first time, don't give up if you're planning to try again and if you haven't tried yet then just take a chance

What was your undergrad degree, where did you do it and did you finish it?

phil1966

Lurker
Has anybody received an offer from Monash today (Round 2 Feb). Any ideas of how many offers made on that round previous years?

Has anybody received an offer from Monash today (Round 2 Feb). Any ideas of how many offers made on that round previous years?
I asked Monash last year about MBBS offers after the second round. They said that they had finalised all places in the second round.