Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffith Griffith Dentistry: Accommodation Discussion

queque

Hi I'm looking for a fellow dental student roommate into Smith Collectives. I'm from Korea and feel free to message me if interested :)

Smith Collectives told me the rental prices are (per property):
1-Bedroom apartment $380/wk
2-Bedroom apartment $420/wk ($210/wk per person)
3-Bedroom townhouse $595/wk (About $200/wk per person)

REGULAR JOE

Can't decide on uni village or off campus share house/apartment? Any advice?
Have you looked at the UniResort accommodation. It is ridulously cheap compared to the other options available that have an ensuite. It also have a gym,etc, all bills are included into the price, and a private room with a private bathroom goes for around 180-250dollars? I'm kind of confused why it's so cheap?

yoooo

Have you looked at the UniResort accommodation. It is ridulously cheap compared to the other options available that have an ensuite. It also have a gym,etc, all bills are included into the price, and a private room with a private bathroom goes for around 180-250dollars? I'm kind of confused why it's so cheap?
I think there might be a commute for the uniresort as opposed to uni village

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Can't decide on uni village or off campus share house/apartment? Any advice?

I know you're a dent student, but definitely have a quick look in the Griffith Med forum as there are more accommodation pages there where people have talked pretty specifically about the options. Also, they're divided into GC and Nathan so you can look more specifically at what you're after :)

hello9898

Hey guys im doing dent and moving to GC from Melbourne. Would love to get a fun female roomie for smith collective 2 bedroom :) msg me if you would be interested !

Nihal50

Lurker
Hey guys, I'm moving from Melbourne and looking for some accommodation as well. I'm part of the FB group under the name Nihal Nayak. Shoot me a message if you are keen for a 2-3 bedroom apartment :)

GCDent

Any dentistry guys staying at university village or university square? I'm staying at the university village next to uni. square and would love to meet anyone from either!

Any dentistry guys staying at university village or university square? I'm staying at the university village next to uni. square and would love to meet anyone from either!

hey! I'm at the village too! I haven't met any dentistry kids so far so message me if you wanna meet up :)

Crow

Staff | Junior Doctor
You need 5 forum posts before you have access to the PM function. queque and GCDent should be able to PM you, though, if they wish to :)