Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

JCU JCU Medicine: General Entry Discussion

fortissimo

Lurker
I got a call from Townsville JCU but I didn't get to answer since i was at work...does that affect whether I get accepted or not?? Or does getting a call itself mean I have an offer? Thanks!!

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
I got a call from Townsville JCU but I didn't get to answer since i was at work...does that affect whether I get accepted or not?? Or does getting a call itself mean I have an offer? Thanks!!

Not answering doesn’t mean they retract your offer.

Stapedius

JCU MBBS VI
Valued Member
Hey guys, how many offers are usually sent out by JCU in second round offers?
JCU tends to over offer in the first round to compensate for successful candidates getting home state offers and declining JCU. I can't give a number for 2nd round offers though; my estimate is maybe ~10.

So nothing from QTAC is a no ?
Yes, I'm afraid so :(

I’ve gotten the offer online but still haven’t received an email from anywhere
If you have the offer on QTAC then congratulations you're in! JCU takes some time to send out emails to all applicants as they need to set up individual LJCU logins for you to create your estudent account and accept/decline the offer. I'd expect you should get an email within the next hour though.

Last edited:

El_maco

Lurker
Found out I was successful yestersay via estudent for a Bonded Medical Place. Confirmed today on QTAC and by a phone call from the Deputy VC. Congratulations to all the other successful applicants, and to those who weren't this time around, good luck for the next application.
Non-standard entry - Registered Nurse
GPA 6.0
RA3 - Townsville