Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Interview and General Discussion BSc (Vet BioSci)

ashle2945

Yea I'm keen 😊 nervous tho haha. I've got my interview on the 4th. What about you guys?
Mines on the Thursday! I had an option to do it on the Wednesday, it wasn’t convenient for me though.
I’m transferring from another degree... what about you guys?

lovepets

Mines on the Thursday! I had an option to do it on the Wednesday, it wasn’t convenient for me though.
I’m transferring from another degree... what about you guys?
I had a choice of Tuesday or Wednesday only. I have just finished year 12. No idea what to expect at the interview so it could go either way. Super competitive by the sounds of things.

ashle2945

I had a choice of Tuesday or Wednesday only. I have just finished year 12. No idea what to expect at the interview so it could go either way. Super competitive by the sounds of things.
Yeah it seems really competitive which scares me... I’m not sure how many tertiary students they accept either..
And I think the cohort is tiny so they must be super selective. How good would it be if we all got accepted!

ashle2945

Just wanted to wish you both the best of luck this week in the interviews! I hope we see each other in Adelaide next year!!

ashle2945

Yea I got mine around 10min ago! 🙌🙌🙌
Congrats that’s awesome!! Unfortunately my university marks haven’t been assessed in time to determine if I was eligible for an offer for this offer round. So I think I have to wait till January 😫 this is what my SATAC page looks like.. 07FFFAE6-10AF-4616-B1A6-FFD736518591.jpeg

Memes

My SATAC page hasn't change I only received an email about my offer. It might be worth ringing them and asking if they have been able to process your marks.

ashle2945

Oh really? Thanks for letting me know. I’ve been worried sick that I may be at a disadvantage since my marks had not been assessed in time for this round.
When I rang them on Wednesday, they said they couldn’t guarantee my marks would be assessed by today. But after our interview, they gave us that information sheet which explained that the majority of offers would be given out in the December Round.
I’ll definitely give them a call at 9am

Memes

I'm a tertiary student 😊.

To be honest I was a bit shocked when I got an offer. I thought I did fairly average in the interview and spent the few days after over analysing what I'd said and done wrong 😂. I have my fingers crossed for you 🤞🤞

ashle2945

Oh
I'm a tertiary student 😊.

To be honest I was a bit shocked when I got an offer. I thought I did fairly average in the interview and spent the few days after over analysing what I'd said and done wrong 😂. I have my fingers crossed for you 🤞🤞
That was the same with me! What university were you previously studying at? I’m at university of Sydney

Memes

Well I started at the University of Newcastle doing a Bsc and finished it with a very poor GPA. I then spent a year in Melbourne studying at Monash. I did 1st year Bach of Biomed and managed to get really high marks and used those marks to apply for Vet 👍.

ashle2945

Well I started at the University of Newcastle doing a Bsc and finished it with a very poor GPA. I then spent a year in Melbourne studying at Monash. I did 1st year Bach of Biomed and managed to get really high marks and used those marks to apply for Vet 👍.
Oo nice!
yeah, I think since my marks only just got released on Wednesday that SATAC didn’t have enough time to assess it..

ashle2945

update: SATAC decided to assess my university marks just now... 😂 I just logged into SATAC again and the assessment progress for my Tertiary Studies has changed from “Awaiting Assessment” to “Assessed”. So I’ll find out in January then...