Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Interview and General Discussion BSc (Vet BioSci)

Hi, Is anyone applying this year to veterinary bioscience?
I received an offer today, but not sure whether I accept the offer and enrol in, cuz I am waiting for a dentistry offer from Uni Adel. The problem is that I need to enrol by 21 Jan, but the second round offer will be released 28 Jan... I just got my permanent residency and do not want to lose a chance to get in vet med course, which I've been dreaming of and I know it is really hard to get an offer as a domestic applicant (especially to those who are non-school leavers without Australian secondary education qualification), But I also saw a chance to get in a dentistry course. I do not want lose the chance either. I am literally stuck between the options.

Miley247

I received an offer today, but not sure whether I accept the offer and enrol in, cuz I am waiting for a dentistry offer from Uni Adel. The problem is that I need to enrol by 21 Jan, but the second round offer will be released 28 Jan... I just got my permanent residency and do not want to lose a chance to get in vet med course, which I've been dreaming of and I know it is really hard to get an offer as a domestic applicant (especially to those who are non-school leavers without Australian secondary education qualification), But I also saw a chance to get in a dentistry course. I do not want lose the chance either. I am literally stuck between the options.
Congrats on the offer. I understand the confusion, it’s like giving up your dream to accept an alternative. Dentistry would be awesome but it’s hard to get into. Have you applied for other unis? I have an offer from James cook that I need to accept by the 19th but I would prefer adel.

Congrats on the offer. I understand the confusion, it’s like giving up your dream to accept an alternative. Dentistry would be awesome but it’s hard to get into. Have you applied for other unis? I have an offer from James cook that I need to accept by the 19th but I would prefer adel.
Waiting for Murdoch vetmed and Melbourne DVM offers. I even couldn't apply for JCU courses as they respect rural applicants more haha.

You have heaps of options... what about other dentistry places? Do you know the ATAR cutoff?
I have 2 tertiary qualifications, so never thought about ATAR cutoffs. More than credit will be enough for some unis. Adelaide dentistry is the only option for now as I doubt about the chance to get an offer from La Trobe.

Miley247

I have 2 tertiary qualifications, so never thought about ATAR cutoffs. More than credit will be enough for some unis. Adelaide dentistry is the only option for now as I doubt about the chance to get an offer from La Trobe.
Good luck, wishing you all the best. And you never know you might just get La Trobe.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads