Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Bond Bond Medicine: General Discussion

Arby

Lurker
Hi all! If anyone wants to join a Facebook messenger group chat for interview prep, please PM me your facebook name (and what your profile pic looks like) and I'll add you
Hey Nuggets, I can't seem to PM you either (or maybe I'm just a noob). Could you PM me? I would be very keen to join!

HimpuZ

Hi all! If anyone wants to join a Facebook messenger group chat for interview prep, please PM me your facebook name (and what your profile pic looks like) and I'll add you
Hey Nuggets. Would appreicate it if you could add me to the group chat. Cheers.

FB Name: Himpreet Gurung
DP Description: Tanned guy wearing a dress shirt

Hey guys, please check your junk folders if you haven't already done so! I found my offer this morning, sent 6.01pm friday. Good luck and congrats to those who have received :)

Could you please DM me, I would love to join the group :)

Hi Nuggets, I can't seem to pm you either. Could you please also add me to the messenger group? Thanks a lot!!!
My Facebook name is: Stephanie Lin
My profile picture is the back of me at the beach (blue tone).

nuggets

BMS/MD III
hi all! i'm getting a little overwhelmed with the number of people i've had to add to group chats (i didn't anticipate this many i'm ngl). if you could, would you be able to pm someone else that has already asked to join the group? it'll just be easier for me. if someone's message has a like from me, i'll have either pmed them or added them to the group already. tia!o_Oo_O

dotwingz

Google Enthusiast
For what it's worth I always found that less is more when it comes to study groups. There is an interview prep discord server popular with user's around here, but it's not affiliated with MSO, and I'm not a part of it so I don't know popular it is for Bond. Someone else might chime in with the invite link

Hey guys! Does anyone know if anymore interview invites will be sent out today?
Thank you!
I called them and they said they already sent out all of the 300 interview invites. But they said some people may decline the offer so she said wait till the end of the day. But idk i thought they said they still sending out invites on Monday...anyways I called like the Bond reception, I didn't call future students - they are busy