Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

International Students: General Medicine Entry

2xq

Allied Health Member
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum and I'm not very sure where to post this, but I'm an international student applying for UNSW medicine. I've submitted my UCAT results already, but I've yet to submit my final grades (as school isn't over yet hahah).

Does anyone know if UNSW gives interview offers based off your UCAT score, or do they have to see your final grades first?

(sorry if i post this in the wrong thread, i'm not sure where to post it :') )
They require both.

annlyq

Hi, I'm an international applicant applying to Monash and UNSW! Wanted to check if there are any updates with those who were waiting for a decision from Monash?

Asynn

Hey all! I’ve just gotten my results for ISAT and I got 176. Is it good enough for Monash/UNSW? Thanks!

Hi, I'm an international applicant applying to Monash and UNSW! Wanted to check if there are any updates with those who were waiting for a decision from Monash?
Hey! What’s your ISAT score?

Vassau

My school doesn't go by ATAR scores, unfortunately. If it's any help I got 4 A* for GCSE A-levels.
May I know what ISAT score you got, if you don't mind? :)
I got 173, haha. I feel I that would've gotten more if I didn't make a careless mistake in one of the question sets.

Asynn

Congrats! I wish you luck in the admissions! Someone mentioned this week, Monash will release some offers!
Thank you! I'm in another batch as there's a separate timeline for foundation year students + I am currently serving my National Service.

Asynn

International student here. Has anyone gotten an offer from UWA yet? I took a look at the website and it said that offers should start rolling out at the end of August so I am curious.

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
International student here. Has anyone gotten an offer from UWA yet? I took a look at the website and it said that offers should start rolling out at the end of August so I am curious.
Moved your post to here as it’s more likely to alert fellow international students.

Good luck!

Vassau

Did anyone hear back from Monash? I heard they were sending out offers this week and I emailed the admissions team twice, but no answer...

mira2015

Hi! I'm an international student currently a first year uni student and I just got a conditional offer from WSU medicine. The condition was to submit my first year university transcript and I was wondering does anyone know what their cutoff is for the uni GPA or WAM? My uni does a scale of 4.0 GPA but WSU seems to go for the other scale (is it 7.0 max? I'm not sure). How can I convert the GPA then?

Thanks in advance! :D