Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffith Griffith Dentistry: Admissions General Discussion

LJess94

I'm super surprised by how low the UCAT looks to be for an interview at Griffith! So wasn't expecting it but so happy many are getting the opportunity to interview <3

kkkk

on the website it said that they were gonna interview 200 people does that mean many people didnt apply for griffith considering the small amount of preference slots to courses?

Caffeine

What was the percentile cutoff for interviews if anyone knows.
That information doesn't seem to be known yet but the lowest reported offer was the 76th percentile[General Category] however it was an annotated score. It could be lower/higher as only a limited number of offers have been reported

MediSein

Very, very off-topic question: does anyone know if you can do a 6 month exchange in Griffith Dentistry? Maybe in the undergrad part of the degree?? I can’t see anything about it on their website

ThunderDragon

76th to 99th is 24% of UCAT takers = ~3,360 students, 200 get invited = only 1 in 17 (of 76th-99th) has applied. Amazing.
this is just a theory but could be potentially due to the limited number of preferences for QTAC and with the addition of 4 new CQU med preferences, people may have just referenced the med options and not had any more space for dent.

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Very, very off-topic question: does anyone know if you can do a 6 month exchange in Griffith Dentistry? Maybe in the undergrad part of the degree?? I can’t see anything about it on their website
Not off topic at all. This is exactly the kind of question that is useful and meaningful. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the answer is and I don’t think we have any current GU Dent students here. Have you tried contacting GU Dent directly?

Interview offers for Griffith dentistry is ranked solely on UCAT. However, I think people who has it as first/second preference on their QTAC will get an earlier interview offer.
Nah, I got one and it was my fourth preference, I was talking about the final offers not the interview invites