Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

JCU JCU Dentistry: International Students

curailor0

I received a rejection letter today :( I was offered a place for the MBBS course though. Makes me wonder, because my BDS application was A LOT better than my med application (dental work experience/dentist family, etc.), and I didn't smash the interview either. But I guess I shouldn't complain. Congratulations mel777!

mel777

I received a rejection letter today :( I was offered a place for the MBBS course though. Makes me wonder, because my BDS application was A LOT better than my med application (dental work experience/dentist family, etc.), and I didn't smash the interview either. But I guess I shouldn't complain. Congratulations mel777!

Thanks. Congrats on your MBBS offer!

smartgirl

Hi, I applied for both dent (1st pref) and med (2nd pref) for JCU as an international applicant (onshore, non-standard). I received an interview offer for med this morning. Any idea when the dentistry offers are coming out?
Would you be willing to share some of your application or something similar to it?

Hi guys. Did anyone yet get an offer for JCU dentistry 2018 intake. Iam very curious about my chances of getting an offer as Im currently a 5th year dental student and I wanted to transfer to continue my degree at JCU. What are the chances of getting accepted to 3rd year and when are the acceptance offers made ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Jenay

Lurker
Hi all,

I have done some years of high school in Australia, and the bachelor degree overseas, do I still need an english proficiency test in order to get admitted into Dentistry at JCU?

A1

Rookie Doc
I have done some years of high school in Australia, and the bachelor degree overseas, do I still need an english proficiency test in order to get admitted into Dentistry at JCU?

Since yours is an uncommon case (unless you actually completed high school in Aus) I think it's best to ask JCU directly. Make sure you clarify to them whether you are applying as an Aus domestic student or international.