Too early to say anything. I was at the bottom of the grade (bottom 20) for the first assessment, but then I tried my best and ended up with ATAR of 98.40, if I were you, don't get to side-tracked with predicted ATARs and that (waste of time, use this time for UMAT)
Welcome to MSO
I don't think there are much job opportunities for Med Science graduates (maybe become a biology teacher? - but you will need a diploma in education)
But your best bet now is to try your best to transfer into med, if not, try to get into postgrad med.
Leave the front door open in CBD, neighbours will close the door for you.
Leave the front door open in inner west Sydney, you will get robbed
LEave the front door open in Campbelltown, people will move into your house/abode.
Well first get a 99.95 HAHAHA - easy said then done
But for me I would put:
1) UWS - I live close to the university
2) UNSW - travel takes 1 and a half hour one way
3) JMP - i will have to move out
4) USYD - 7 years :/
But yeah, prepare to move interstate/out for medicine as it is one of the...
But i have a family friend who got in /is currently doing dentistry at la trobe and she got an ATAR of 98.40 :blink:
I just looked it up ATAR cutoff for Latrobe (main round) dentistry was 99.80 :mellow: : maybe took in less this year? because of the over-offering of last year?
To what i remember, Latrobe Dentistry is pretty easy to get in: if you are a year 12 applicant (ATAR CUTOFF WAS 98.40 in 2012, not sure for 2013), however it is ridiculous if you are not.
Dentistry - Non Year 12 UMAT requirements
Hi and welcome to MSO.
1) Depending on how much you want to do Medicine - prepare to apply for interstate Universities (a guy in year above me got a 99.25, and UMAT of 89, didn't get any interviews for UNSW or UWS medicine)
2) Manage your time wisely, as UMAT is going to be around the...