• MSO wishes all applicants the best of luck in the UCAT!
    Remember, it is important not to post content about specific questions until this season is over (feel free to message a moderator about questions that we can collate later) but we would love to hear about your experiences and results!
    Cheers, Mana
    P.S. you can't dismiss this message

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

2011 Griffith Dentistry Offers Out NOW!!!!

HYM

I have been offered a position. Got a notification via email tonight then saw that it was on the QTAC online service also.

I am a non-standard. GPA=7.

All the best guys. Keep 'em coming.

NoobyMcNooberton

Congratulations! Now why not buy some loupes from the good guys at GRC Dental and 'Show patients you're serious about your work' though precision, clarity and excellence

dent_guy

HYM i just checked and i got an offer as well. GPA=7

Im so excited i dont think i will sleep tonite!

KIWIpride

Yes me too, I have been offered a position also..yay omg

My first year GPA = 6.83
2nd year = 7
3rd year = 7

illmatic

congratulation to all those who received an offer, and best of luck to the rest of the hopefuls.

illmatic

ill' didnt u apply for Griffith as well?
yep, but it is not possible for me to get an offer now since i still didn't receive my second semester marks yet

boxhunter

Yeh i was gonna say I only receive my marks on the 13th. So I'm guessing UAC gets them in time for Dec 9th release of offers.

illmatic

Yeh i was gonna say I only receive my marks on the 13th. So I'm guessing UAC gets them in time for Dec 9th release of offers.
best of luck my friend i hope that we can get an offer with a not so flashy gpa

monkey magic

Hey Did you guys with offers have a GPA calculated based on your results for this semester?

I got a GPA of 7, I had hd's 7 subjects and got credit for psych... I'm a little scared.

dent_guy

I finished a Masters degree last year. I think this offer round must have been just for NSL that had already completed at least one full year of study.

One quick question; Does the BOH-Dent Science program guarantee entry into Graduate Diploma of Dentistry?

monkey magic

I've done 5 years of study, a double 4 year degree and first year of dent tech. Yah if you succesfuly complete dent sci you get into grad dip automatically.

KIWIpride

One quick question; Does the BOH-Dent Science program guarantee entry into Graduate Diploma of Dentistry?
only upon successful completion. just like any other degree. think of it just like going from 3rd year to 4th year, you would normally have to pass the papers to progress to next year. Therefore, i see BOHDSc and GDIPDent as part of one degree.

Anyway, i graduated this year with biomedical sciences degree. and no, i received my semester 2 marks but haven sent them to qtac...lol dont need to anymore.

dent_guy

Thanks, i knew the answer just in my shocked state wanted to make doubly sure.

For people not already living in the GC, where are ppl thinking of staying? Im from Adelaide so will need to find accom somewhere :s

illmatic

a que to those who got an interview, did you have gu dent as ur first preference?