Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

2011 Griffith Dentistry Offers Out NOW!!!!

groovejet

Im sorry i would be happy to but the truth is i have no idea. Im ncea you see, and no-one seems to want to release that information to me

starfish

I got too fustrated with finding out when i would receive the email so I called up Griffith University and YAY i got and offer, I got an OP1, (atar 99.8) and i put it as my first preference :D problem is i dont know where the email they definitely sent is...there seems to be a delay in the emails being sent due to the floods, so the lady told me, but i got the offer :D, so if anyone is wondering just call up griffth on (07) 5222 8811 (the queue is a bit long, takes about 15 minutes and I called early) but GOOD LUCK :D

motivate123

a friend of a friend of mine got a griff dent email saying she got a first round offer. her atar was 99.40. so I'm guessing the first round cut off for griff dent should be 99.40 or lower?

hopefully second round goes now by quite a lot. =]

yanyan

so can anyone confirm if they got a main round offer with an ATAR or GPA equivalent of 99.40 or less?

I got a 99.5 (sydney school leaver), but didn't get an offer...it wasn't my first preference but according to QTAC the preference number shouldn't have mattered...

motivate123

I got a 99.5 (sydney school leaver), but didn't get an offer...it wasn't my first preference but according to QTAC the preference number shouldn't have mattered...

that's odd.
did you apply through QTAc or uac? cos UAC students haven't received their offers yet. My friend applied through QTAC, with dent as one of her later prefs, maybe 4th pref?

She got an all-rounders award in NSW (for scoring in top band for all subjects) which I'm guessing is equivalent to 1's in all field positions? Probably griffith used field positions to differentiate people also?

I applied through both QTAC and UAC. Dent was also my 4th preference (or 3rd can't remember), and I was also an all rounder :S
Do you think not doing biology would have made a difference? I did chemistry.

motivate123

I applied through both QTAC and UAC. Dent was also my 4th preference (or 3rd can't remember), and I was also an all rounder :S
Do you think not doing biology would have made a difference? I did chemistry.

my friend did not do bio either. The only science she did was chemistry.

I don't know why I wouldn't have got it then :S
I tried call them earlier to find out the cut off but they didn't give me a specific ATAR, they just said mid OP 1, I'll wait till UAC comes out and find out then.

Tithiii

I was so surprised and disappointed that even Dent was given to only OP1 students, yeah this year there was a great bunch of people.
I wish my 98.95 would have cut it.. I wanted this course..

YOU GUYS, CONGRATS, HAVE THE BEST TIME

KIWIpride

I was so surprised and disappointed that even Dent was given to only OP1 students, yeah this year there was a great bunch of people.
I wish my 98.95 would have cut it.. I wanted this course..

YOU GUYS, CONGRATS, HAVE THE BEST TIME

Don't be disappointed! you have JCU dent! you will have awesome time there! congratulations to you =]

motivate123

guys I just searched through the entire UAC offers. Only TWO applicants from UAC received an offer for griffith dent for main round.
I mean wtf!?!?!?!?!? Only 2???!?!?! In contrast to the QTAC offers???

This is screwed up seriously.

lol.. that explains the 99.90 cutoff, im actually losing interest in fighting this we cant really do anything... i wish griffith helped me out a bit more.. whatever

ukuting

Apparently, Griffith University Village isn't as good as how it is shown on the website.
I am considering University Village, does anyone have any idea about it?