Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

2013 Adelaide Uni Medicine Interview Offers

xxyumixx

Tracking Adelaide interview offers HELP!

Hi guys, just a quick question about tracking the application/offer process through the Adelaide website here: https://health.adelaide.edu.au/StudentApplicationTracking/index.php/Login/display_page
For some reason I can't access it - when I put in my SATAC application number and DOB as the password, it comes up with "Incorrect user ID or password, please try again", however on that page it says that we will be able to access the tracking application from mid October onwards......is it just me that has that this problem, or is anyone else in the same situation?

jsth

might have wait a bit longer, mine doesn't work either

pizzagreen

Actually you can log in now!!!!

I've got an offer and it says 'book a time', but all the dates have already happened.....?

Last edited:

pizzagreen

Just tried the tracking website and I could log in. If you go to announcements you can see whether you've received an interview offer.

UMAT Percentile: 94% (60, 62, 65 = 187)
Interstate: No (from SA)
Offer: Yes!!

I'm so happy I got this! Yay!

HelloWorld

Faux-American
Just tried the tracking website and I could log in. If you go to announcements you can see whether you've received an interview offer.

UMAT Percentile: 94% (60, 62, 65 = 187)
Interstate: No (from SA)
Offer: Yes!!

I'm so happy I got this! Yay!

And I go into booking......dafuq. Why does it only give dates for international students (vancouver, singapore....)

pizzagreen

That's what I thought, I sent an email. I'm guessing we just have to wait until they release the domestic dates. (Also the dates have largely already happened....)

UMAT percentile: 90% (62,62,56)
Interstate: Yes
Offer: yes

Also how do you book your interview time, because the all the sessions were before the 10th of october for adelaide???

Last edited:

HelloWorld

Faux-American
UMAT percentile: 90% (82,62,56)
Interstate: Yes
Offer: yes

Also how do you book your interview time, because the all the sessions were before the 10th of october???

Uadel has screwed up, big time.

That's what I thought. I got offered an interview (yay!) then went to the booking website and discovered that all the dates had already happened? What the? I think they just made a mistake. It's pretty stupid of them to ask you to book an interview but then not have any feasible dates. Weird. I sent them an email about it so hopefully they fix it soon so that we can all book properly! Unless you've got a time-turner it's currently impossible. LOL. BTW...congrats to everyone else who scored an interview. (I also got one with UWS but since I don't live in NSW I don't have to do it yet)

pymblekat

They must have not updated the site for the next lot of interviews - I'm sure it'll be fixed in the next couple of days. Are interstate interviews usually January?

UMAT percentile: 97% (68, 64, 62)
Interstate: Yes (NSW, non-rural)
Offer: Yes

EDIT: disregard offer status - UAdel made a mistake and let everyone have one. Will update when I find out if I actually got an interview offer.

Last edited:
Don't worry I had the exact same problem with all the dates already past. Hopefully they'll fix it soon! Congrats on the interview, I got one too!

HelloWorld

Faux-American
BTW...congrats to everyone else who scored an interview. (I also got one with UWS but since I don't live in NSW I don't have to do it yet)

UMAT percentile: 97% (68, 64, 62)
Interstate: Yes (NSW, non-rural)
Offer: Yes

I don't think any of us have gotten interviews. I know my UMAT (91st percentile) would have been too low for a first round interview as an interstater last year. I think there's been a mistake and EVERYONE has recieved an "interview offer".

That being said, last years cutoffs for interstate in the first round was 95th percentile.

pymblekat

I don't think any of us have gotten interviews. I know my UMAT (91st percentile) would have been too low for a first round interview as an interstater last year. I think there's been a mistake and EVERYONE has recieved an "interview offer".

That being said, last years cutoffs for interstate in the first round was 95th percentile.

Ah that's a fair point - will keep in mind.

Wow you think so? Because that would be a major screw up on their part. I got 94 percentile so not sure whether it was genuine or not now. AHHH>>>

HelloWorld

Faux-American
I got 94 percentile so not sure whether it was genuine or not now. AHHH>>>

Well, second round is based off ATAR + UMAT. You'd have a very good chance then (and so would I, for that matter; Love IB satac conversions).

jsth

yeah okay i was so excited to see the offer for interview ( interstate with a tad lower than 90th ) ... but now i feel like if its wrong then that's a pretty big screw up for UA.

Raro

I was offered an interview - 96th Percentile for UMAT: 60/60/72
Interstate (NZ) Applicant.

Booking seems to be broken.
Also, we need to state the other universities which we have applied for / received Interviews at?

What's everyone putting down for that? Should I tell them where I've applied (everywhere undergrad), or only put down a couple?