2015 new supplementary application form

VChloe

Dear all~

Does it really matter which uni I put as the first or second preference?

Thank you :)

Last edited:

BuccalCusp

Dear all~

Does it really matter which uni I put as the first or second preference?

Thank you :)

hi there :) do you mean on UAC or the actual supplementary application form?

caitlinnoob

From memory, if you get an offer from CSU, Mrs. Stone calls to let you know they'll be giving you an offer and asks you to put it as your first preference through UAC. So, maybe wait and see if you're going to receive an offer, and then you can change your preferences around accordingly :)

VChloe

From memory, if you get an offer from CSU, Mrs. Stone calls to let you know they'll be giving you an offer and asks you to put it as your first preference through UAC. So, maybe wait and see if you're going to receive an offer, and then you can change your preferences around accordingly :)

oh i see, thank you Caitlin, that sounds eally good~i hope i can get an offer from CSU :)

Mrsnow

Lurker
Hi ho to all,

New to MSO. Spent some time reading through the threads. A bit of light reading before sleeping....;) Some good information on the threads, and good entertainment at times too lol

Great little town too. Did a lap of Mount Panorama on the way back to Sydney haha;) Did a campus tour a couple of weeks ago, and it's nice and peaceful.

Applied for 2014 with no luck. Application for 2015 sent, and fingers crossed for an interview this time!

A quote I live by: 'If you want to succeed, as bad as you want to breath, then you will truly be successful'. ET
It's never too late to follow your passion and/or dreams!

caitlinnoob

Hi ho to all,

New to MSO. Spent some time reading through the threads. A bit of light reading before sleeping....;) Some good information on the threads, and good entertainment at times too lol

Great little town too. Did a lap of Mount Panorama on the way back to Sydney haha;) Did a campus tour a couple of weeks ago, and it's nice and peaceful.

Applied for 2014 with no luck. Application for 2015 sent, and fingers crossed for an interview this time!

A quote I live by: 'If you want to succeed, as bad as you want to breath, then you will truly be successful'. ET
It's never too late to follow your passion and/or dreams!

Hey, welcome and good luck! :) Everyone on the forums is happy to help out.
Orange is an awesome place to study :) Hope to see you soon!