Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

2015 Otago HSFY Ranking Scores and Offers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

travellingspaceman

You'll get the timetable at orientation but it only covers the first week or two but hopefully by the time classes start the timetable will be up on med moodle. The year group is spilt into 4 streams for tutorials & labs so you get to know the ~70 people in your stream pretty well by the end of the year. The timetable is also not the same each week (similar but still changes).

Dinahlady

Hmm. Gots to plan some childcare though. I'll ring them up tomorrow and beg for some details lol

If you tell them that they'll probably discuss the streams with you (there are different groups with different lecture/lab times ) and might be able to stream you into one thats most convenient. The uni are usually really good about childcare etc :)

Dinahlady

Another parent. Phew. Know dat feel. I emailed the woman for a yarn about a child friendly stream. Just waiting out. Let me know if you know anything.

Looking at that document I think they split it up so everyone gets similar length days like one long day (8hrs), two 6hr days, and two 2 hour days if I remember correctly, just that they fall on different days or slightly different timings.

Hope you guys can figure something out!

B

blossom

Got into medicine today with a rank score of 79.15. I was told to be in top 15.
I'm so stoked!!!!! :D:D:D Good luck to everyone else on the wait list.

That means less than 15 have declined med so far? Huge congrats!! :D

richardms

Hiya!

Thought I would update the MSO community - I got a waitlist offer yesterday with a rank score of 79.09. Was told I was in the top 20.
Thrilled to bits!
Almost as thrilled as I am about your username and profile picture. It's nice, it's different, it's unusual haha (welcome to MSO!)

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
-update-
An applicant with a RS 79.65 was waitlisted then offered a place (MBChB) for the second round (first waitlist round).

Cutoff: 79.65<RS<=79.92

Status
Not open for further replies.