Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

2017 Griffith Accommodation

wilstno

I've just applied for accommodation at the Uni Village. Figured it'd be easier to sort myself out for the first year if I'm living on campus, then branch out after

greek boy

Hey,
I have booked my accommodation at the university village. 5 bedroom unit apartment for 40 weeks.
$266/week

I researched many places but this place is the best and closest for first year students.

Keen to see you guys there.

john tucknott

Hey,
I have booked my accommodation at the university village. 5 bedroom unit apartment for 40 weeks.
$266/week

I researched many places but this place is the best and closest for first year students.

Keen to see you guys there.
Any reason why you haven't considered Sphere? Looks like the best accommodation I have seen reviewed on forums etc. Especially great in terms of privacy, freedom and study environment. Should be a similar price for a furnished apartment for a 2 bedroom apartment. Let me know if anyone is keen to sign up with me. I need to know ASAP as I have a Griffith Uni Village offer that will lapse in 5 days and I dont really want to be stuck with it.

john tucknott

Sadly, I think I will be stuck with Griffith Uni village. Btw is this the same place you guys applied for? I think there is another place just called university village

wilstno

Sadly, I think I will be stuck with Griffith Uni village. Btw is this the same place you guys applied for? I think there is another place just called university village
Just double checked, and I can confirm that yes, I have applied for the great GUV. I guess I'll see you guys around the complex.

Hey just wondering if anyone ended up branching out this year? I'm an international coming to griffith next year, would love to hear some accommodation recommendations.

puffytruffles

Hey just wondering if anyone ended up branching out this year? I'm an international coming to griffith next year, would love to hear some accommodation recommendations.
If you can't find any apartments near the university or near a tram station, uni square/village or whatever's associated with the uni should be fine for a while. I find it a bit expensive though, ~$250 a week can be a bit much. I'd recommend after settling in that you find an apartment and share it with other people to split the rent. I moved to the GC this year and found an apartment with my sister while sharing it with another random person, which means that I only pay $120 a week. A bonus is that it takes 2 minutes to talk to the tram station, and then a 6-7 minute ride to the Griffith Uni campus.