• UCAT results are out! Just kidding, I'm just testing the notices system. Cheers, Mana

2018 Entry Interview Invites - Collated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherie Elliott

All those results in that group below the line are rural, I've just missed typing it out specifically for a few (including for Jas.). I'll tidy it up :)
I'd also like to thank everyone associated with this forum for all the information and valuable advice. It is extremely difficult getting into medicine and, as a parent, it is so hard seeing how stressful it is for our children. I expect there are a lot of students (and parents) who are extremely grateful for all the time you dedicate to providing this information.

joz

Hi, I've got my results too:
66/55/53 - (86th), 97.05, gap year, rural, NSW
JMP - Yes
WSU - Yes
UNSW - Yes
Adelaide - Yes

C

Cookie

Hi, with ATAR 99.05 and 92% tile whats my chances to be called for interview by WSU and UNSW (interstate)
For WSU, what are you section 1 and 2 scores? If you're non-rural, pretty sure they need to add up to 128 or over
FOR UNSW, if you didn't get an interview invite yesterday, then you might get one for second round interview offers.

dreambig

I'm not rural but I had a section 1 score of 69 and s2 score of 61 so 130 total, yeah im still hoping i get round 2 for UNSW but i was just surprised I havent gotten any sort of WSU email at all.

Q3

I'm not rural but I had a section 1 score of 69 and s2 score of 61 so 130 total, yeah im still hoping i get round 2 for UNSW but i was just surprised I havent gotten any sort of WSU email at all.
What was your S3 score?

A1

Admissions Speculator
See on first page there are two other 131s and two 130s with no WSU invites yet. We can only guess it's due to unseen decimal points and/or S3 being somewhat counted. Hopefully after bookings close there will be unfilled slots on offer to these borderline scores.

For UNSW 99.05/92%ile is slightly above borderline but not enough for early notification. It all depends on your actual ATAR now, if it doesn't drop below 99 you should get an invite in January.

LMG!

Most Helpful Member and Staff Member of the Year 2017-2018
Hi I wonder whether JCU sends out all interview invites in one go or gradually?
JCU have reported it will happen over two days (yesterday and today), and this fits with how things seemed to happen last year, too.

ETA: plus there are second round invites sent on late Dec.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.