2018 Otago HSFY Ranking Scores and Offers Thread

Discussion in 'HSFY' started by Stuart, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Raski

Raski New Member

Thank you - info much appreciated.

LMG! likes this.
  2. muchies

muchies New Member

Does anyone know what the cut-off (or lowest rs) was for rural entry into med?

3. CutePineapple

CutePineapple New Member

Anyone on waitlist recieved an offer? Do the HSFY offers come out at the same time as the graduate entry offers?

4. emmy101

emmy101 New Member

got an offer with score of 81.90 :) not sure what my waitlist position was sorry

5. muchies

muchies New Member

Hey I similar RS to you, do you know your position in the waiting list at the moment after second round offers?

Hey I have a similar RS to you, do you know your position in the waiting list at the moment after second round offers?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2019
  6. Tomoya-kun

Tomoya-kun New Member

Chances of getting off waitlist at top 30 after 2nd round? And also are dent 2nd Rd offers out?

7. blastoff

blastoff New Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the waitlist so far? Lowest RS offered a place or the average amount of people that will still get an offer once 1st round offers go out? I was also wondering if they have increased the number of places offered in the waitlist in recent years, as I know from past threads very occasionally they get through the entire waitlist but as seen above currently someone is still top 30?

Cheers

8. lucy1

lucy1 New Member

Hey, I heard back yesterday and am top 10 for rural after 2nd round offers :)

9. meg891976

meg891976 New Member

Hellooo anyone know my chances of getting in with RS of 80.8? Was told I’m top 10 on waitlist after second round offers. Anyone know roughly how many second round offers there were?? Thanks :)

10. rustyedges

rustyedges Otago MB ChB Moderator

Hard to say without knowing exactly how many people have accepted or declined offers. Some years have gone all the way through the wait list, so years don't. Hope for the best but have a good backup plan in case you don't end up with one. Good luck :)

meg891976 likes this.
  11. newcomers

newcomers New Member

Hey! Could you provide some details about applying to UoA for optometry from UoO??

12. 11111

11111 New Member

Accepted this morning Jan 17th with rank score of 81.58 - was top 5 on waiting list after second round offers

Sassysep likes this.
  13. tree2

tree2 New Member

Currently top 20 waitlist after second round offers for general placement into med. Is it likely the waitlist will move this far down?
    Rank score: 80.45