UMAT percentile: 152 (53rd percentile)
RRAS:
No
UTAS: No
MAPAS: No
Interview: Yes
Offer:Waitlisted

Emerald01

Hey, so I am waitlisted but my referee has been contacted, so does this mean anything? or is it just standard procedure? i.e I may still be declined next month, thanks :)

yung scurvy

Hey, so I am waitlisted but my referee has been contacted, so does this mean anything? or is it just standard procedure? i.e I may still be declined next month, thanks :)
Great point, I guess it depends whether your Reference was contacted following the original offers going out? If so, maybe they are checking as a space has opened up!
Also - Emailed UoA and they said they are going to release their waitlist places as they become available (e.g gradually).

Emerald01

Great point, I guess it depends whether your Reference was contacted following the original offers going out? If so, maybe they are checking as a space has opened up!
Also - Emailed UoA and they said they are going to release their waitlist places as they become available (e.g gradually).

Hey, yeah just this afternoon, but maybe they are doing a lot of them so just not wanting to look too much into it if it dosen't really mean much haha.
Will those places most likely fill after xmas though? as the office will close till like the 5th soon..

Let me know if other waitlisters have been contacted :)

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Has anyone been waitlisted who are RRAS? Because I did and I have never heard of this before.

Two people have had rural waitlist data added to the list, presumably one of them is you (if you’ve shared your GPA, etc), which leaves at least one other in your position here at MSO (and possibly others who aren’t MSO members).

hen

Chroils
Two people have had rural waitlist data added to the list, presumably one of them is you (if you’ve shared your GPA, etc), which leaves at least one other in your position here at MSO (and possibly others who aren’t MSO members).

Oh I meant like in previous years not just 2018... just wanted to ask other people who were under RRAS in maybe 2016 or 2017... and preferably I'd like to know if anyone got accepted off the waitlist

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Oh I meant like in previous years not just 2018... just wanted to ask other people who were under RRAS in maybe 2016 or 2017... and preferably I'd like to know if anyone got accepted off the waitlist

Okay, your question wasn’t very clear on this matter. Hopefully someone can jump in and answer now.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

John_Cena

Hey, yeah just this afternoon, but maybe they are doing a lot of them so just not wanting to look too much into it if it dosen't really mean much haha.
Will those places most likely fill after xmas though? as the office will close till like the 5th soon..

Let me know if other waitlisters have been contacted :)

They contacted mine as well via email saying its due back by 7th January. I am not sure what to make of it as in whether they are contacting everyone's referees who are on the waitlist or only when spaces open up. Btw I am FY and not any schemes

Emerald01

They contacted mine as well via email saying its due back by 7th January. I am not sure what to make of it as in whether they are contacting everyone's referees who are on the waitlist or only when spaces open up. Btw I am FY and not any schemes

Hmm tricky call, but maybe they are just contacting all the waitlisted referees rather than just some.. however, I'm not 100% sure

Emerald01

Yeap both of my referees were contacted but the thing is that I also got accepted into pharmacy so I'm not sure if It means anything. But they got contacted after I declined my offer for pharmacy.

Did yours get contacted too?

Yup, they did :) Not sure if its just everybody though o_O

Siti

Hey guys, just wondering who you guys used as referees? Like a lecturer or someone like that? Or like a family friend that knows you well? Sorry just curious

hen

Chroils
Hey guys, just wondering who you guys used as referees? Like a lecturer or someone like that? Or like a family friend that knows you well? Sorry just curious
I used my RA (resident assistant from my hall) And a group leader of a group that I worked for