Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

2018 UoA - MBChB Entry Score and Offers

yung scurvy

Hey guys, I just called up Auckland and did not know this until now. It seems to be they have pushed the date back we hear about our final application status to the 22 of feb rather than the 14th.

Emerald01

Hey guys, I just called up Auckland and did not know this until now. It seems to be they have pushed the date back we hear about our final application status to the 22 of feb rather than the 14th.

Far out, I was trying to call them earlier and couldn't get through.. which number did you call? as they wouldn't let me get directly to the faculty

dr oneday

They won't transfer you if you say you are calling about admissions. Ask to speak to someone about course options and they can just ask them for an update. Alternatively, email them or FMHS admissions

John_Cena

Hey guys, my application status is changed to decline. Is anyone else in the same boat?

My status has also changed from ‘waitlisted’ to ‘declined’. However still no phone call or official email from the faculty.

hen

Chroils
I actually got a call twice from unknown caller 2days ago but I couldn't answer them... do you th8nk I missed their call

memel0rd

It'll say on your application status too if you get an offer over the phone so unless it says you have an offer I'd highly doubt it lol